Date in woods

After the world’s best confession, the rain had turned wild. I stood there in his arms, I was so happy and everything was so perfect. We went back inside the cottage since we couldn’t take the rain anymore. There were two bedrooms in the cottage. I went in the one that was made for Drake’s mother. There were a few dresses in there and also a spare towel. I dried myself and changed into comfortable dry clothes. It was a summer frock that I wore. When I came out of the room I stood there stunned. Drake was wearing a black track pant, that was all he was wearing…he was actually facing his back to me and drying his hair as he was also placing plates on the table. I cleared my throat and he turned and smiled to me.

I went near the table and it was perfectly set. I looked up at him and stuttered while I spoke, “H-Hey, can you wear something more, appropriate please?”

He smirked and nodded. He went back in the room and changed. When he went I let out my breadth that I didn’t even know I was holding. He came back near the table and while I was drinking water and I spilled out all the water in my mouth when I saw him. my eyes went wide. “Wha-What are you doing Drake??!” I said as this time he came back only in shorts. He laughed loudly at me

“Look at your face!” he said amusement plastered on his face and I still stood there with wide eyes, my eyes roamed over his perfect abs but then I again locked with his eyes and he had that stupid annoying smug on his face. Why does he have to be fit and handsome?!

He pulled a t-shirt from the back of his shorts and pulled it over himself and said, “Now I would not like to make you feel uncomfortable on our first date would i?” he said with a teasing tone.

I gave him a glare and sat in front of him. When I looked up he had a nervous look. I scrunched my eyebrows together and he said, “You’re not mad at me right?”

“Nope”, I said. He looked cute when he was nervous but I loved the carefree Drake.

We ate Italian food that Drake made. I must say he cooks well. Is there anything on earth he can’t do?

Drake chuckled. Well let me tell you right now I was in an awkward position with my hand covering my mouth because I SAID THOSE WORDS OUT LOUD!

I mean can this day get a little more embarrassing. He then spoke up, “I can never leave you.”

That lit up my mood and I blushed at those words and smiled to him. He smiled back and then we chatted for a while. I know the night was turning out to be very cheesy! I loved his attention and the way he cared for me. Due to all the rain we had to stay back at the cottage and so I texted Tristan about the circumstances and he spoke with Drake on phone call, when everything settled and we got a yes from all the elders at home we stayed back. Well actually speaking they had no choice but to say yes, woods had turned wild after the rain and it was dangerous to go in that rain.

We decided to watch some old movie. We were watching Titanic as we found it in the cottage. We cuddled each other all through the movie. Later that night I was too tired and I went into the room where I had changed and Drake went to his.

When I was about to lie down it struck me that this was my first date and I didn’t kiss, is this normal? i heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was obvious that was Drake. He smiled to me and looked at me nervously I looked at him confusion plastered on my face and he said, “Umm, I just wanted to say that, it’s not always that people kiss on their first date right?, I mean… umm well…”

He suddenly leaned down gave a quick peck on my lips and turned and went back to his room. I stood there dumbfounded. I laughed within me at that childish behavior of his but I did realize that I myself wasn’t sure about the kiss. I wanted to know how much I love him before I had a perfect kiss with him.

I received a text from him

D: good night sunshine, dream about me  :*

M: good night my prince, you too…and thanks for respecting my umm, well thanks for giving me time.

D: anything for you sunshine, now sleep :*

M: have a sweet sleep.

D: :)

With that I went off to sleep.

………………………………………………………………..

Drake’s  P.O.V.

After the date and the confession I went into my room. I know that she is not prepared for anything like this, she need time to get settled with all this new feelings that we have and I respect that. I know she is not ready for a kiss so soon, but I am a teen age boy, what do you expect? 

When I reached her room, I waited for a few seconds and thought about what I would say, I then knocked at the door and she opened. She looked so cute and well what can I say, I don’t have words to describe what I feel for her. I stuttered a bit while I spoke but she was looking amazing I actually leaned down to have a perfect kiss but I bargained with just a peck. That feeling was amazing I didn’t want her to see me blushing one more time on the same day, so I just turned and came back to my room.

I couldn’t help but text her; I couldn’t sleep because I didn’t wish her gn. She replied to me and then I guess she slept. This day was the best day of my life!

……………………………………………..

Hey people... so this was a small chapter but I thought of giving you a double bonanza and so I’ll be updating two chapters today!

Have fun reading

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT!

~Niviaaru~