Attack

3 WEEKS LATER…

Drake already taught me how to fight back and to defense. I haven’t attempted to call on the number given to me by Vera. I am happy that Drake and Vera’s relation is getting better already. We have had a very hectic time. I read three letters given by my mother…

The seventh letter.

Dear Emily,

You have a little work to do for me, make sure that the money which you transferred to Harry’s account be invested on Harry’s name, on any venture. But do it. You need to have a back up.

Always there to help you,

Kayla.

Well, we started a business venture on Drake’s name (we had put the money to Tristan’s account, he gifted the restaurant to Drake). He started working on the new restaurant that Esthar gave him. This is already helping us a lot. This was important because then Thomas being such a dangerous person, he would easily track his money…which we basically wanted to avoid. The restaurant is already started.

……………………………………………………

Eighth letter

Dear Emily,

If you are not able to figure out what’s with all the paintings take help from harry, he may act a little funny but do take help. You wouldn’t have a lot of time with you as you have already turned 18 and Thomas would be behind your blood already.

Always there o help you,

Kayla

Ps: read my next letter if at all Harry doesn’t open up easily, read it out to him.

I know I am not eighteen yet but you see, mom thought I’ll get these when I turn 18. Anyways I did as mother said, I went to meet pa and get the thing cleared.

“Hey pa, how are you?”

“Emily… you-you came back, where are you, always away from home?”

Yes well, he is not really into the thing you see… he doesn’t even know that he is in a hiding.

“Just some work pa, I need your help though.”

“My help? I am ready to help you baby Kayla.”

I showed him his paintings. He..well he turned wild and started throwing away things that came in his way. He shouted and cried and didn’t listen to anyone. Pa always said that my voice was like my mother. When he didn’t listen to anyone, I read out the letter.

Dear Harry,

We always love you, take care of my daughter…our daughter. She is priceless, she will always want to keep you happy, I know it. She needs you help Harry. Please help her. I would always appreciate that, you have to help her figure out what the paintings are, you will help her to give Thomas a pay ack to whatever he took away from you. Please Harry for me, for Corby…For our daughter…For YOURSELF! Do it!

Help her…

I have always loved you buddy,

Kayla.

(Ps: emy this is for you, read the rest of the letters after the estate is won, I don’t have any clues left…)

After I was done reading, Harry came close to me and hugged me. Well Autistic people never hug for too long and you see I am the only one he hugs; strange right? He pulled away within seconds like he always does; he may hug me…not for too long, never. He told me what each painting meant.