love confession, happy ending!

sorry for the late update people!...

recap:

Aqua opened the door and turned to me, she gave me a huge smile. “You are going to love this.”

I smiled to her. “Drake, stay with her here… I’ll give you time by yourself.” She said with a huge grin.

Then she went down the hallway. I turned to look at Drake who was smiling at me. “I am more excited than you, if you do not open the door, I will.” He said with a cocky smile now. I narrowed my eyes to him and went forward.

“This is it” I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and smiled. I flung open the door and looked inside….

 .............................................................................................

A gasp escaped my mouth as I opened the door and entered. The room was HUGE! Drake switched on the lights for me. I saw there, all gifts waiting for me! Each gift having different notes. There was One saying happy first birthday baby. Then the other having a happy sweet sixteen. There was a gift for every birthday of mine. For every possible achievement I would have. A graduation gift, I know I’m not a graduate, but she actually left me a graduation gift. So many Christmas gifts, new year’s gift!

Everything about that room was wonderful. But there was one unusual painting with a small note stuck with it. It was a painting wrapped under white sheets. I pulled the sheets away and gasped once more! It was…it was a painting of me. It looked exactly like me. I read the note.

Dear baby,

We don’t know how you would look, but we see you like this, we know you are a girl…when you grow up, you would definitely look like this

-          Kayla, Corby, Harry.

I turned to drake and hugged him while I cried along. I showed him the note and he smiled. “They predicted you well, but you look more beautiful out of the painting, in real!” he said with a smirk.

“You are my fallen angel, you know?” he smirked again.

I looked at him, amazed, and said, “Geeez what’s with all the pickup lines…they suck, please try something original next time.” I tried not to smile but badly failed in it.

“Oh come on Emily, I can see that smile, so stop hiding it, besides you loved the pickup line..i know it” he gave me a grin.

I rolled my eyes and I started opening my gift. With every gift opened my squeal grew a little more high pitched, everyone came up to see what was happening and laughed at my child like behavior.

I was happy, everyone around me was!

2 weeks later….

“What do you think will he come back?” I asked Drake while we sat by the falls. I loved it there always. As I asked him that, Drake’s eyes softened and he looked at me.

“Even if he does, I won’t let him do anything to you, I PROMISE”

“I don’t want you to get hurt because of me.”

He just smiled at me and gave a peck on my cheek. I looked at him intensely in his eyes and he came closer to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. We were locking gaze and were so into each other. His fingers pulled away a few strands of hair that came on my face that sent tingles down my spine. Now our faces were so close that if I talk, I’d kiss him.

Just before we would kiss

*bang!*

We both moved apart and saw…wait what was he doing  here, he was in the jail right, he is not supposed to be out so easily..How did he possibly come out. WHERE IS JESSICA! Did he do anything to anyone in my family? Mrs. Smith, Tiara!