I care

It’s been two days since I read out the letter to everyone. The school has been fine. To my surprise Drake has joined all of my classes. He always sits somewhere near me. And is always there wherever I go. It was kind of annoying and I started to feel that he was stalking me. Sometimes it seemed that he really did that for the stupid challenge that we agreed on, but he would never even talk about that. Drake is brilliant in studies and so he would usually ask me doubts over some topics that he would have and nothing more than that. Jessica teased me all the time while I would steal a glance at him every few minutes. I really liked him but that did not mean that I wanted him to be around like a stalker all the time. He actually had an eye on me continuously for past two days. He would also drop me home when Tristan would not be around.

Aqua and Esthar also took extra care about everything. The note did have an impact on my life and I would always have an eye on every corner to wherever I went, I was scared to be very honest. But I also have my own life and I need space, which clearly I didn’t have, even in my room I was never left alone. When I would sleep at night, Aqua would sometimes join me in my room. That was extremely weird. I had to actually ask her to stop doing that, I really needed space.

Drake did really seem to think about the challenge as well, he never left even a single chance to flirt with me. The other day when I was in my room, after I went back home from school, that day was really tiring trust me, the gym was pathetic they made us run twenty rounds of the ground and then made us do pushups. When I returned home I literally forced myself to climb the stairs. When I went and comfortably made a half sitting and half lying position on the bed, my phone buzzed.

Drake: Hello sunshine seems like you had a pretty heck tick day, you did not even talk once in the                                  whole ride back home. I missed your voice.

Me:  yeah the day was tiring for me. Oh I didn’t know I have so much effect on you.

D:  well now I’m a little lucky on that one.

Me: you think

D: ;)

Me: ha ha, anyways what you doing?

D: well I am right now chatting with my sunshine.

Me: oh boy, it seems like before me winning the challenge you would lose your heart.

As soon as I replied there was knock on my balcony door. I went to see who the fool was to climb up my balcony. When I opened the door I met a pair of beautiful grey eyes and there were dimples waiting there for me. I felt weak in my knees when I saw his sweet smile then realization struck that he entered through my balcony.

“Why are you entering my room through the balcony?”

“Well you see, I don’t really want your dear brother to know about the challenge” saying so he winked at me.

I just shook my head and smiled at him, “You are such a jerk”

“You are falling for this jerk, mind that” he said

“How can you be so positive that I am falling for you? You never know I might already be seeing someone else” I said with a smirk.

“If you would be seeing someone else, you wouldn’t steal glance at me every few minutes” he said with a smirk on his face.

When did he notice that?

“Oh you come in my vision when I try to look at Jessica and talk!”, I tried to cover up.