Epilogue

A/N: Hey people, i am so sorry for the late update, but its been a busy week yet again, since the school began its been hectic. but yes i finally am updating the epilogue...

enjoy reading...

5 YEARS LATER...

I woke up in Drake's arms in the morning. I still couldnt believe that we got married yesterday. It was the most beautiful day of my whole life. We didn't have a very grand wedding or anything, it was just close friends and family in the backyard of our big mansion. Both Drake and I are not people who boast things, we love it simple and straight. 

I was wearing a white lace gown . Jessica actually stiched the wedding dress for me. It fitted me well and the dress hugged my curves well. The dress made me feel beauiful. I was nervous, all weird thoughts invading my mind. I was still scared of Thomas returning, but that was impossible since he was already shifted from the town, i don't even know where. Oliver says that he is too far to reach us.  My hair was left lose with perfect curls, red lipstick on my plumpy lips and a simple eye makeup. I wore a white gold chain that Drake gave me on my birthday this year, it had our names on it with a locket which had our pictures. I wore a bracelete made of white gold that Jessica and Tristan gave me. I was wearing high heels which had little white stones studded on its strap and the sole was white. I still wore the ring that Drake slipped in my finger on my eighteenth birthday. I adore the ring a lot.

Jessica and Tiara helped me get dressed. Tristan was my bestman while Blake was Drake's best man. Tro and Sarrah were way too excited, they were preparing for a short skit for us. Mrs. Smith, Aqua, Esthar and Pa all stood at the enterance waiting for us to come. Mumma and Papa bear were also here, i was so escatic to see them here as well.

My eyes searched for just one man, who stood there right in front of me, who was waitin for me as eagerly as i waited for him. his eyes glued on me and mine on his.  He selected the song for my enterance, it was the same song which he sang to me while he proposed me. I hummed the song while i made my way towards my man.

He was wearing a black waist coat and a black jacket. He wore a White Shirt underneath and black trousers. His hair were not messed up but they were not even set down. His grey eyes glittered and he was giving me a wide smile whie i made my way towards him. when i reached his side I realized he too was humming the song for me. We locked our eyes again and were smiling, still humming the last part of the song. 

I heard the priest saying "The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife." well all the words were quite faint after that. all i remember is me staring into Drake's eyes and he staring back. we both still smiling. He held my hands in his playing with my fingers. He gave me a few nervous smiles in between while he looked at my ring many times. 

"i do" he said and gave me a nervous look when it was turn to answer, i was too engrossed in admiring his looks that i forgot to reply. 

"Emily?" he asked me, his eyes were soft and he looked so nervous.

" I love you Drake!, I do!" i replied giving him my brightest smile. When he heard my answer he was overwhelmed and he picked me up and started spinning then he placed me down and crashed his lips on mine.

................................................................................................................

Well you must be thinking why five years later? Well apparently i we were too young to be married. Aqua and Esthar along with Vera were escatic of me and Drake being together but they made it very clear that it was important for us to first complete our graduation, we both agreed.