The encounter.

Drake’s  p.o.v.

I had to figure out a plan to save my Emily from that BASTARD. Wait a minute….my Emily? Where did that come from!

Whatever all I know right now is that I have to save her, help her…

“Hey Drake, I think we’ll just stay here for the night and go back home, we need a plan and I’m sure everyone out there back home can really help us out, Mrs. Smith doesn’t seem really comfortable talking about Thomas.”

My thoughts were interrupted by Emily as she entered the room and spoke. I glanced at her and nodded turning my head elsewhere. She sat on her bed and looked at me with an eager look. I couldn’t help but chuckle “What happened?” I asked her. She said, “You looked lost when I came in, I just wanted to know what were you thinking?” she shrugged. I smirked and said, “I was thinking about my sunshine!”

“So you think about all the time han?”

I gave her a nervous look and then looked =down scratching the back of my neck then turned up to see her smirk now.

“Well what to say, I have to think about you, you see the challenge has to be completed by the end of this month”, I said with a smug.

She just giggled at that and said, “Now you wouldn’t want to lose right? Psst guess what? You are losing your heart on me!” she whispered the last words to me.

I gave her a nervous smile because somewhere down…I knew I really did lose my heart.

I LOVE YOU EMILY!

……………………………………………………………………

We stayed the night at Mrs. Smith’s and then in the morning made our way back to our home in River Town. I was really hungry and I knew the way to the mall from where Aqua and I had done shopping. I decided to head there and decided to have a Chinese in lunch. As I parked I saw Drake still sleeping. He didn’t sleep at night, wonder what he was doing up at 4:00 am. Well I had woken up but I fell back in a dreamless sleep after I saw him standing by the window.

“Drake, wake up” I said politely. May be he was too tired and was in a heavy sleep.

“Drake come on, wake up” I said this time a little louder. He moved a little but he was still sleeping. Damn I must say, he looked so cute that way. I then tapped a few times gently on his shoulder as I said, “Drake”. This time it seemed like he was not in a heavy sleep anymore. But what he did next really surprised me! He took my hand and held it close to his chest and started sleeping once again.

“Drake come on wake up, my stomach is growling…I’m hungry!!”

His eyes snapped open at that, ahem I mean the growl of my stomach. I blushed at that. He gave me a wide smile flaunting his dimples and I smiled back to him. “You are really too hungry!” he said with amusement in his tone. I just giggled and nodded, turning a little darker shade of red.

We made our way towards the food court. Drake asked me to sit on one of the vacant tables while he placed the order at the counter. Whilst I made my way towards the table i ran into someone. When I looked up I met familiar brown eyes. The man spoke “I- I’m s-s-sorry”, he stuttered. He looked so scared about his surroundings. He looked so unsure about everything. He held on his jacket really tight. I tried to search his eyes and what I saw, shocked me. He was shit scared of his environment. He was not like this, his pictures are with me. He has never been like this before, has he? I searched for Drake as the guy still stood there with unsure look on his face. He then suddenly pulled me in a real tight hug and shouted “KAYLA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, I MISS YOU SO MUCH!” and he started crying. Drake snapped at that as our table was really close to the counter. I hugged him back and I tried to comfort him whilst I looked at Drake and gave him a nod indicating that ‘all is fine’ he nodded back and gave me a weak smile. I made the man sit at our table beside me. By the way he behaved…one could easily say that he was autistic. Harry had not changed a bit in his looks but…. He was no more the confident Harry I saw in those pictures. YES, I ran into Harry.