Bring it on.

Morning sunshine was perfect. The woods were looking beautiful; I standing in the porch with my cup of hot coffee and Drake stood hugging me from my back. It was the best morning I had.

After an hour or so we both got ready and headed towards the car. We both sat in the car but Drake had I guess some better plan than taking me back home. He drove towards the downtown which was like the other end of the Town. I looked at him and smiled, “I wanna spend more time with you, that wasn’t enough”, he said.

I just smiled to him.

“So have you ever dated before?”, he asked.

“I was shifting from one place to another all these years, no time for dating, this was my first time!”

“I see, it was my first date too”

I looked at him shocked.

“Well I havnt had a serious ‘date’ with anyone…I did enjoy company of girls at club but I don’t call that a date.”

I nodded and smiled, “So you're a player?” I asked coolly

“Nope, I never took advantage of a girl, besides I have always waited for the right one you see.”

I again looked at him, “I never thought that the bad boy is actually…what do you say…wants to get tied forever with just one girl”

He chuckled and said, “I had a girlfriend earilier, but that was when I was just thirteen, I never wnt out on date with her but yes I had kissed her once, that was…umm just a kiss without emotions and I didn’t enjoy it to the fullest, that was nothing like what my parents had, I broke up with her by the end of that week, she was anyways a pain in my ass. She was ms popular you see…and I started getting pissed off by her.”

I giggled at his confession and smiled.

“Well I had a crush on one guy when I was fifteen, he was at St. Petersons, he was not really very popular or anything but he looked cute and he always helped me. He was actually the only person who would answer my questions though he never called me his friend in front of anyone. Well that used to hurt, being an outcast. Let me tell you in those days I had big glasses on my face because of the stupid sinus problem that I had, so people never really became friends with a girl who has sinus and sneezes most of the time and wears glasses just so her headache doesn’t rise due to strain in the eyes. Anyways the crush didn’t last long and I moved to a new place.”

He smiled and nodded back to me.

………………………………………………

The drive that I had with Drake was amazing, I just loved his company.  Well let me tell you it was very difficult to choose who won the challenge. Basically we both lost. So there was no bargain. He himself is willing to give me time t settle with all our new feelings for each other, I appreciate that.

Finally we entered the house. It was unusually quite. I reached the living room which was all messed up. It was so strange. I picked up my phone and called Drake. He picked up my call on the first ring.

“Drake please come back right now” I sounded like a little scared child. He immediately agreed and hung up

I upstairs and found my room devastated, even Drake’s room was.

Everything in the house was messed up and nobody could be seen.

He reached home in just a few minutes and he too was shocked to see the house in such a mess. I sped towards him and hugged him tightly, I was scare. Drake called up Tristan, e picked up the call, Drake put him on speaker so that we both could her what he had to say.

“Hey buddy, we had to run away from there, we purposely messed up the whole house and came into The Cottage. We all are here and all are fine. Well actually we all are here except for.. umm well, you’ll just rush here and yeah one more thing I have managed to bring the golden box along with us…” Blake said rather than Tristan, we heard somebody speak from behind and then Tristan took over.

“Look Drake, this is serious take Emy back to the wood to the cottage, Thomas was here, we cam to know that he would arrive anytime at home so w messed up the whole house giving him an idea that Harry must have messed it all up, now Thomas is behind Emily and not Harry, you see the clause she has to read them soon, before you head towards the cottage in the woods meet me at the falls and I will give you the golden box, you have o be in the hiding. Also Harry is safe, we have asked him to live in the attic along with mom and dad, we all know that it’s most difficult to find attic in our home.”

“Alright.” Drake said. I looked so scared that he pulled me in a tighter hug and we started moving towards the car, Tristan was still n the call as he spoke.

“Oliver helped us to keep a dummy body so that we could show Thomas that Harry’s dead, Thomas has already been to the mansion but yes he may arrive once more, you both need to be very careful okay, Drake I want you to protect her, do you understand me?”

Drake said, “Yeah…she’s safe with me.”

All of this was too much, Thomas wants to kill me for all the estate, I need to read the letter as soon as I reach the cottage in the woods.

We reached the falls and Tristan hugged me and and drake and then gave us the golden box, he didn’t say anything and left. Then we headed to the cottage, I had put all the letters by my mom in the golden box as well, as soon as we reached in I read the next letter in front of Drake.

Dear Emily,

                    Now you know a lot about our estate, I’m sure you might have figured out to case against him but I would suggest you to take time and think over it again, he is powerful and he can do anything to you.

                         Here’s a hint I would like to give you, Thomas has a special word that he uses most of the time for his enemy which is a girl, “sweetheart” if he uses this word it means that he is coming for you, but this is not my point, my point is that you have to use this password. It’s the password of his account, Mitchy once told me about it so I know, you need to drain some amount from his account to Harry’s account. If you do so, he would try to figure out who did it and will be distracted.

Emily, I have high hopes from you, do it baby!

Always here to help you,

Kayla.

Read my next letter once you have drained the money to his account.

……………………………….

I looked up at Drake and he looked at me. We both knew what we had to do. Before I would make another move I found  a note stuck on my golden box, I mean beneath it. I removed the note and read,

Bring it on sweetheart, run for your life!

Was all written, behind the note there was another note, it was by Tristan,

Well sis don’t worry the note implies more to him than you, just read the letters to get the next hint. I smiled at that and then Drake went ahead to call Mrs. Smith.

……………………………………..

So what do you think about this chapter?

Hey people this is one of the important chapters in the book, I didn’t expect to put this twist myself, please give me reviews.

 Also I love the way I am receiving the response. I have already received  818 reads and 141 votes!  I know this isn’t a very big no. but for me it’s an amazing thing! Anyways keep following and have fun reading.

If you like this chapter I need at least 5 votes!

Comment, vote share!!

~niviaaru~