New house

Kyle's POV

2 months later

School started back up in early January and exams happened. Before that however, was new years. It was great. Anna, Betty, and Jazz all came over to Taylor's, and even Chris drove back up to see Betty again. We just did stupid things like playing cards against humanity and watching movies. We did truth or dare and Taylor had to run around the entire outside of the house in only of his boxers. That was hilarious until he dragged me out with him and threw me in the snow. We both sat pretty close to the heater after that.

Exams were boring and stressful, but with the help of Taylor for my English class I got all honors! I ecstatic. Taylor did too. Obviously he's a genius. Now that it was the new semester Taylor and I only had one class together. I also had my cooking class which I absolutely loved. I also had one if not all the girls in my classes so I wasn't that awkward quiet kid anymore. I've really come out of my shell and I think it's for the better.

Today I was helping Taylor and his new family move into they're new house. They've come over a few more times during weekends and such. Ryan has definitely gotten better.
"You ready to head inside?" Carl asks everyone and they all nod. We all grab a box, I specifically grab one that has Taylor's name on it. We walk in and I'm shocked just by the sheer size of it.
The walls are an off white and the ceiling is high enough to follow the carpeted spiral staircase to the top floor that has its own black metal balcony. Beside the entrance is a living room with a fireplace embedded into the wall. If you walk a little further there is a door which I assume leads to the basement. At the end of this hallway I see a clear door that leads to the backyard and the edge of a counter so I'm assuming it's the kitchen. I start walking to the door and hear feet following me that I know is Taylor. I open the door and see more carpeted stairs. I start walking down and there's bar lights dangling from the ceiling and the walls are a light gray.

"Oh this is cool." Taylor says. He walks over to a door.
"And my own full bathroom. Oh this is great." He says excitedly and I chuckle.
"Alright come on, we still gotta get everything else." I tell him.
"Wait!" He runs over and picks me up and begins spinning me. I shriek in surprise and clutch onto him to make sure I don't go flying. He sets me down and I take a deep breath to calm myself.
"I've been wanting to do that for the longest time, but there's always been something in the way." Taylor smiles cheekily. I roll my eyes and turn to start walking upstairs. He grabs onto my hips and I try to trudge forward, but he holds me back.
"No. Just come here." He whines and I sigh and give in. Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and I lean back and put my hands over. His head rests atop of mine.
"I like it like this. You in my arms." Taylor sighs.
"I like being here. Feels like home." I murmur.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I respond. And I mean every bit of it. I love him so much.

"Now lets get back to unloading the truck." He pulls away from me and I didn't even realize I had zoned out. I nod and we make our way back upstairs to retrieve more boxes.

"Taylor! Kyle!" We hear a feminine voice. We see Anna pulling onto the grass.
"Hey Anna?" Taylor says confused.
"I thought I could help you unpack." She smiled getting out of her car.
"Taylor who's the chick?" Ryan asks, coming out of the house.
"Ryan this is Anna. One of my best friends. Anna this is my step brother Ryan." I introduce. I nudge him telling him to be nice. He sticks his hand out.
"Nice to meet you." He knew by now to smarten up. She smiles brightly.
"Nice to meet you too." Anna says.
"Well if your gonna help just look for any box that says Taylor or kitchen. Nobody's gonna wanna unload that shit." Taylor says and she laughs.

We start taking in more boxes. The slushy snow being tracked throughout the house. We put together his bed, struggled with his dresser, and even got the new flat screen TV downstairs and hooked up.