Goodbye friends

Taylor's POV

Today was it. My friends from home are really leaving. It's a shitty thing to think about really; my family leaving. I didn't truly realize how much I missed them until I saw them. My brother is heading to Australia to visit my mom before heading back.

I woke up and put on a black and white flannel shirt unbuttoned, a red shirt underneath. I also slipped on just some regular blue jeans. I checked the time and saw I should head to Kyle's house to pick him up. I left quietly, everyone either sleeping over packing.

"Wait. Taylor." I turn and saw Lee.
"Where you heading?" Lee asks.
"To pick up Kyle. He wants to see you guys off."
"Can I come?" He asks and I'm a little surprised.
"Uh sure?" I offer.
"I like him." Lee shrugs. I nod and we head to the car. I drive there with Lee in a comfortable silence.

"So have you talked to Kyle about college yet?" Lee asks.
"I'm really not sure what's happening right now." I admit awkwardly.
"Elaborate." He demands.
"Well two days ago his parents showed up. I persuaded him to spend the day with them, because you know there his parents." Lee nods and motions for me to continue.
"They live in London. Like, London England."
"Woah." Lee says and I nod.
"Yea. And I love him, but I also feel like he should be wth his parents. And with me go to Cali for university, I just don't know how we'd work out. I'm definitely spending as much time as I can with him though." I feel my heart dropping with everything I'm saying. I love him. I love him. I can't just let him go. I can't.

"Well man I'm not really sure what to tell you. That fucking sucks." He says and I nod. We pull up and Lee switches to the backseat while I make my way up to the door.

I knock and the door opens to reveal Kyle. In a pastel blue long shirt and black, leggings? Oh someone help me.
I hug him and he hugs back.
"I love what your wearing." I say to him. He smiles.
"Thanks. Catherine and Helen went shopping last night and thought I'd like it. I feel like a girl." He says the last bit awkwardly.
"So? Remember what I told you. Don't let society judge how you treat yourself." He nods.
"I'll never forget." Kyle smiles. I smile back.
"You ready to go?" I ask and he nods.
"Where are your parents?" I ask.
"They got on the plane this morning." He says as we get in the car.
"Hi Kyle." Lee says.
"Hi Lee. Why are you here? N-not trying to be rude!" Kyle blushes. Lee chuckles.
"Just wanted to get out for a bit. I don't have to pack or anything." Lee says.
"Oh okay." Kyle says.
"Plus we're friends now right?" Lee says.
"Yea. Friends." Kyle says. He looks so excited to have another friend and I chuckled.

We make our way back to the house with twenty one pilots playing softly.

"On the eve of a day that's forgotten and fake, and the trees they await, clouds anticipate." I hear Kyle mumbling softly. I grin without taking my eyes off the road.
"On the eve of a day that is bigger then us, but we open our eyes 'cause were told that we must." I continue. He looks over at me and smiles. He takes my hand in his.

"Wow this whole relationship cutesy thing is disgusting." Lee comments and we all laugh.
"Oh shush your just jealous." Kyle sticks his tongue out. Lee chuckles and ruffles Kyle's hair. His free hand swats at Lee. We get back and head inside to see everyone in the living room. Jazz, Betty, and Anna had even stopped by yet again to say goodbye.

"Well I'm gonna miss you guys." I announce when we've all sat down. Betty and Chris are holding hands tightly. They had decided to get together and they were both going to hemsworth with me. I wish Kyle was too.

We all are just sitting and talking before the goodbyes start. I feel tears prick my eyes. Kyle gives my hand a squeeze.
"Kyle your definitely letting me borrow that shirt some time." Ella giggles and he smiles and nods.
"Definitely." He agrees then everyone stands. The hugging starts and I'm tackled to the side by Mike and Chris.
"Guys!" I laugh and hug them. I see Chris has tears in his eyes too. Mike doesn't, but his sadness is evident.