The ex

Taylor's POV

I watched Kyle walk out of the diner and my heart sunk. I hurt him.

"Come on babe lets go back to my place. We've got some catching up to do." He smirks and snakes his arm around my waist, practically dragging me out the door.

He pushes me towards the passenger side of the car and I hesitantly get in. He starts driving and has a hand on my thigh a little to far up for my liking.

See, Parker and I didn't exactly leave on good or bad terms. He would abuse me and be utterly awful, but for whatever reason I can't remember I wouldn't leave him. Then, he moved. It was probably the best day of my life and now the past is coming up again.

I didn't realize we were already there until he slapped me. I held my cheek as I stared at him.
"You zoned out. Let's go." He said and I nodded, I got out of the car.

We walked in and he wasted no time dragging me into his bedroom.

"I really have missed you. We used to have so much fun remember?" He asked well climbing onto my lap.

"Um, Parker can we please not? I-I mean we have s-so much to talk about!" I tried to reason and he shook his head, kissing down my neck.

He forced me to lay down then pinned me there.
"Keep your arms above your head." He says sternly and I nod, too scared to say no. Then my phone rings. He grunts and grabs it, answering it.

"Hello? Yea, whats it to you? He's busy. Fine you have a minute." I hear him say and the phone is shoved to the side of my face.

Kyle.

"Get rid of him." Parker hisses.

Regretfully I do.

"Finally." Parker mumbles, slipping off my pants with my boxers. He palms me and I shiver. I bite back moans.

I feel dirty. Parker had kicked me out once he finished what he wanted with me. Now I was just laying on my bed in a depressed mood. I didn't want parker back, but I knew what he could do. Then my phone rings.

Kyle.

I answer quickly and when he tells me that Ben wants to see me my heart drops. No, with Parker around I have to keep my distance from Kyle. Parker could hurt him, bad.

I just lay in bed until I fall asleep.

The next morning.

My alarm blares at me and I groan. I lift my phone up to turn it off and see I have a text message.

Parker:

Walk to school so I can pick you up after.

Shit. I sigh and get up and have a quick shower. I shave my body, yes I shave. Body hair is disgusting

I get out and dress in a pierce the veil tank top, a black sweater with white strings, and some black skinny jeans. I leave not long after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright kill me now. It's so awkward between Kyle and I, and I mean I can't blame him. It's my fault and I'm fully aware of that.
But damn, this is difficult to not talk to him.

In between classes I watched as he almost got trampled and he even made eye contact with me when it happened.

Like it was a plea, he was asking for me to help him, so I broke eye contact and closed my locker. His stare burned into my back as I walked away.