Spring break

Kyle's POV

It's been a few weeks since our second date and its finally time for spring break. Betty had gone down to visit Chris. The first few days of our week off have already passed, and now I'm standing in the walkway of Taylor's house with a suitcase. I'm standing beside jack and Jessica, while Catherine and Mia chatted away. They had somehow thought a "family trip" was a fantastic idea. We were going down to Florida and I was already hating the thought. I was freaking albino and they want to put me in a hot, sunny environment for 3 days. I'd rather not. But, Taylor wanted to, so I caved.

"Everyone ready to go?" Carl asks, emerging from the kitchen. There was a chorus of "yeas" to go around and we packed everything into two vans. One was Catherine's and the other was Mia's. One of the twins, I think Alex would be riding with jack, Jessica, and Catherine, while I road with Taylor and the others. This ride would be long and I had no doubt I'd be switching cars as soon as Jess started crying.

"Are you excited?" Taylor asks and I put on a fake smile and nod. He frowns.
"Don't lie to me." He whispers, running his thumb over my knuckles.
"I'm literally as white as they get and your bringing me to a place full of tanned people." I frown.
"You know, I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think of that." He chuckles. He brings my hand up and kisses my knuckles.
"I'll protect you from the evil tanned beings." He jokes and I frown again. I was very uncomfortable with the thought of doing this and he was taking it lightly. We were as far back as it got and there was a wall of suitcases between us and everyone else. We couldn't even have our feet on the ground so I had my head resting in his lap.

"I'm sorry I know its bugging you." He says after a minute of silence.
"Don't worry about it. I'm just being paranoid." I lie. I didn't want him worrying about me, it was just me being stupid and over thinking.
"Here." He passes me an ear bud and I smile as I put it in my ear.

House of gold by twenty one pilots blares and I close my eyes. His finger taps to the beat on my stomach.
"Would you buy me a house of gold?" I ask jokingly.
"I'd buy you the world."
"I wouldn't know what to do with it." I admit.
"I'd also help you out of course." He chuckles.
"Hey?" He says and I hum in response, I look up at him.
"No close your eyes again." I close them in confusion.
"What do you see?" He asks. Is this some kind of mind trick.
"Nothing. My eyes are closed." I sass.
"Ooh sassy." He jokes and I chuckle.
"You gotta see something."
"Okay, I see like those swirls and spots and flashes of light you see when you keep your eyes closed too long."
"That's my universe. You're my universe and your eyelids are just a mirror so you can see it too." I open my eyes and stare at him to see him grinning, clearly proud of saying that.

"Awe your cute." I smirk.
"Says the cute one." He rolls his eyes.
"I am not cute!" I all but shout out quickly.
"Kyle your pretty damn cute!" Karen yells back through the suitcases.
"Shut up your supposed to be on my side!"
"Why should I?" She asks.
"Because, sisters before misters!" I shout and feel my face heat up. Oh god, I sound like really gay. You are really gay.
Fuck off.
Again? I just came back.
I didn't tell you too.
I'm not a good listener.
No shit.

The voice then left.
"Kyle?" I feel a nudge and I blink a few times quickly looking up at Taylor who's face is still red from laughing.
"You alright? You zoned out for a bit." He asks worriedly.
"Yea, just in my own world." I dismiss. I didn't feel like telling him I was having a battle within myself with some voice.
"You look tired." Taylor points out and at that moment I yawn.
"Get some sleep, its a long drive."
"I don't wanna sleep." I pout and he chuckles. I sit up and crawl backwards until I'm on his lap. I smirk at his surprised and amused look. I wrap my arms around his neck and just stare at him. His bright blue eyes stare back.
"So are you going to kiss me or what?" He asks.
"I haven't seen you kiss me in a while." I tease. He reaches behind me and slips his hands under my bum causing me to squeak and blush. He grips my butt tightly and a quick wave of excitement passes through me.
"I think it's cute, you wanting to be seductive and forceful. Quite the turn on." Its his turn to smirk when I feel my face heat up anymore. He chuckles and his thumb caresses my butt.
"T-taylor." I whimper and he smirks before kissing me. I kiss back eagerly and prop myself onto my knees to get closer to him.