Halloween

Kyle's POV

We headed into the school and so many people were dressed up. Halloween has always been a big school event because anyone can dress however they want.

"Do you wanna meet up with Anna and her friends?" Taylor asked once we put our bags away.
He knew I didn't like Anna. But, her friends were alright.
"Fine. But if she has her hands all over you again." I trail off, he gets the memo and chuckles.
"I'll stop her don't worry." He says and we head over to there spot. They were all there.

Betty, I had to laugh. Betty was dressed as Betty Boop. Jasmine was dressed as little red riding hood, which she rocked.
And Anna, Anna was a bunny. She was a white one with a white short skirt and tank top and some poke a dotted tights.
"Taylor!" Anna exclaims and wraps her arms around him. I glare at her as he hugs her back. She goes to stay there, but he side steps her. She pouts and I roll my eyes.
"You two look awesome." I turn to Betty and jasmine turn to me.
"You look awesome dude! I don't think anyone else could pull it off." Jasmine says.
"Thanks jazz." I thank her.
"So what have you guys been up to?" I ask.
"Same old same old. Where have you been the last few days?" Jazz asks.
"Um, my little brother is in the hospital. I've been with him lately and Taylor stayed with me."
"Are you guys a thing yet?" Betty suddenly asks and I'm taken aback.
"Who says I'm gay?" I ask.
"You just did." Betty says matter of factly.
"No I didn't."
"Yea you did. You just said it in your second last sentence, you said I'm gay." She states.
"Caught me." I chuckle.
"Ha!" Betty holds out her hand and jazz hands her $5.
"You guys bet on me?"
"Is Taylor gay too?" Jazz asks quietly and I bite my lip and nod.
"Ha!" Jazz screams and Betty hands her $10.
"Guys!" I yell out.
"I want in. Cmon. I helped both of you win I get something." I demand and hold out my hand.
Jazz hands me $5 and Betty hands me a stick of gum. I stare at her in disbelief.
"What? I'm not giving away my winnings." We laugh. I turn and see Taylor and Anna gone and my heart pounds with worry.
I continue to talk with Betty and Jazz when the two suddenly reappear. Anna looks pissed as she storms over to us she stays quiet, but she's fuming.
"Uh Ann? You good?" Jazz asks.
"Peachy." She mumbles. Taylor looks uncomfortable.
"I just noticed you guys are matching. Angel and demon theme?" Betty asks to break the silence.
"Honestly I didn't even think about it. His sister said to go as an angel so he agreed." Taylor says.
"Wanna walk some laps?" I ask Taylor and he nods.

"God that was awkward."Taylor breathes once we're out of ear shot.
"What did you say to her?" I ask.
"She asked if she could talk to me. I agreed. We stepped away from you guys and she kissed me. I told her I was gay and that I was in to you and she was fuming, slapped me. Called me an asshole and walked back." He shrugs.
"Are you hurt?" I ask and cup his face. He shakes my head.
"She's pretty weak." He laughs and grabs my wrists only to tug them back further. Confused I wrapped them around his neck and he placed his hands around my waist and picked me up.
I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct. I look at him, since we're now eye level and he smirks before pushing his lips onto my mine. I close my eyes and kiss back, loving this moment. He pulls away not long later and I pout.

"I wanna take you out tonight." Taylor said huskily. I gulped and nodded.
"Wh-where?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." He said and the bell rang. He sighed. He set me down and we went to class.

Throughout the day we received multiple compliments on our costumes and I was finally being noticed. I was ecstatic. Nobody talked to me before Taylor came into my life. I owe a lot to him. My shoulder didn't hurt too much anymore either.

By second period everyone in costume was brought to the gym to take a photo and I met up with Taylor again.
"What are we here for?" He asks.
"To get our picture taken with everyone else who dressed up." I said and he nods.
The picture was taken and we all returned to classes until lunch.