Ben

Kyle's POV

"Alright." Taylor says. Wait what? He said yes? I grin and tackle him in a hug.
"Thank you!" I exclaim. He chuckles and I practically drag him to the car.
I run to the passenger side and tug on the handle to find it locked. I keep tugging getting the same result.
"Come on." I whine.
"Anxious are we?" He says amused.
"I need you there before you change your mind so hurry." I say. He presses the button and the door practically flies off. He drives there fairly quickly and I drag him by his sleeve.

"Here." I say and slowly open the door.
"Wait here." I whisper. I walk in and see Ben.
"Kyky! You came back! I haven't seen you in forever." He whines. I laugh.
"I know I know. I brought you a surprise though." I say sitting down at the end of his bed.
"What?" He looks anxious.
"Come in." I say and in walks Taylor.
"Building! You came!" Ben cries out. Then he sniffles. My eyes widen.
"I-I thought you h-hate me." He starts crying. Taylor walks over and hugs him.
"I could never hate you little man. I was just very busy, but don't worry I'm here now." He places Ben on his lap and bounces him up and down. Ben hugs him tightly.
"D-don't just disappear like that! Meanie!" He smacks Taylor right across the face.
"Ben!" I yell and he turns to me fearfully.
"Don't yell at him. I deserved it. I've been a bad friend." Taylor says and Ben whips his head back around.
"We're friends?" He asks confused.
"Of course we are! Somebody has to be my little man." Ben points at me and my jaw drops as I glare at him.

Taylor starts laughing. He laughs so hard I can't help, but to smile.
"He is my pale prince. Your my little man." Taylor says and Ben wraps his arms around Taylor's neck. I feel my face heat up. Dammit.

"So. Little man since its your day today what do you wanna do?" Taylor asks.
"Can we go see the other kids? I wanna show them that you can pick me up and stuff." Ben says.
"Is that alright with your doctor?" Taylor asks.
"Yep! I just gotta put this thing on my back and walk around like a scuba diver." He says as he flips the oxygen portable tank onto his back. Taylor picks him up and we walk to the kids area.
"Guys! Guys! Guys! I brought Mr. Building!" Ben screams to all his friends. Everyone turns.
"Watch!" He holds his arms up and Taylor laughs before putting Ben on his shoulders. The other kids soon want to try and he's being attacked.

I just stand by and watch laughing until I feel a tug on my sleeve. I look down and see a little bald girl in a pink dress with a jean overcoat.
"Will you play with me?" She asks and I nod.
"What do you wanna play?" I ask and she smiles with her eyes wide.
"Do you know how to play chopsticks?" She asks and I nod. We both sit cross legged on the floor and play a bunch of weird hand games and a few she had to teach me.

After maybe half an hour I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and I saw long legs on either side of me.
"Hey Taylor." I try to say casually, but my heart is beating so fast I'm worried he can hear it.
"Hi Kyle." He answers smoothly.
"Who is he kyky?" The girl who'd I learned was named Elise asked.
"This is my friend Taylor."
"Taylor this is my new friend Elise."
"Nice to meet you Elise. You're very pretty."
"Thank you!" She beams.
"Does everyone call you kyky? Kyky?" Taylor smirks.
"No. You don't get too." I pout and he laughs. He's wraps his arms tighter around me and I lean into him.
"Are you guys boyfriends?" She asks.
I beat him this time.
"No." I say.
"Why not?"
"Because neither of us want to date right now." Taylor covers.
"But, you guys are cute! My mommy and daddy say two boys is wrong, but its not! It's cute." She says matter of factly. I laugh.
"That's a really good opinion for you to have." Taylor says.
"I know." She grins.

"Where is Elise?" A nurse asks.
"I'm here!" She calls and stands up.
"It's time for you to go back to your room."
"Yes nurse lady." She grumbles.
"Will you guys come back?" Elise asks hopefully.
"Of course." I say to her. She nods and walks over to the nurse.
"We should find Ben." Taylor says and I nod. Then we hear a child's scream.