Nightmares

Kyle's POV

I woke up in my own bed by myself. I've been staying with Taylor so often it was almost, strange. It felt foreign to me now.
With that thought in mind I grabbed my phone and opened my phone to text him, only to realize he had texted me.

Taylor<3:

Hey my pale prince, text me when your up. Of your not doing anything I'll come get you :)

I smiled and quickly texted him back.

I grabbed my twenty one pilots beanie, his black sweater, my black ghost town shirt, and black skinny jeans.

I headed into the bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped myself and stepped into the shower.
Showering quickly I dried myself off and got dressed. I checked my phone and it said he would be here in half an hour. That was 20 minutes ago.

I slipped on my vans and headed downstairs.
"You going out Kyle?" Catherine asks.
"Yea." I answered. She nods and returns to watching her show. There's a knock at the door and I open it eagerly. There he stands, as beautiful as always. His short curls messily arranged in his head.

"You look cute in my clothes." He points out when we enter his car. I smile.
"What are you talking about? This is my sweater." I joke and he laughs.
"It was mine at one point. And don't think I didn't notice that you rolled up the sleeves." Taylor says and I blush. It's true. I have to roll up the sleeves so it doesn't drape over my fingers.

"Oh! I brought you something." He reaches into a bag in the backseat when we're at a red light and pulls out something wrapped in tin foil. He passes it to me and I unravel it to find a bagel with cream cheese.
"I figured you hadn't eaten anything." He says sheepishly. I peck his cheek before he starts driving again.
"Thanks." I mumble as I start eating.

By the time we reach his house I've already finished it.
"So theres like a ton of people here right now." He chuckles.
"More?" I question.
"Betty, Anna, and Jazz stayed the night." He explains and I nod. We head inside and I'm really not at all sure how these people survive.

Mike is on the kitchen table, Ella and Allie cuddling on the couch, actually awake. Chris on the loveseat cuddling with, Betty? Huh. Alan is no where to be seen and neither is Anna. Jazz walks down in Taylor's bath robe.
"Oh hey. I showered." She shrugs.
"I noticed." He comments.

"Hey Kyle." She nods.
"Hey." I answer causally.
"When do we wake them up?" I ask.
"Around now." Taylor shrugs then charges at Chris and Betty. Jazz tackles Allie and Ella. I'm confused so I just walk over and gently shake Mike. He grunts and rolls over to face me.

"Oh, hey Kyle." He mumbles.
"You should wake up before you get tackled." I say awkwardly. He groans and sits up, rubbing his eyes.
"Guys help! The lezbos attacked meh!" Jazz screams and I walk back into the living room to see they've latched onto her and are forcing her to cuddle.
"Well I mean, if you let us sleep." Allie says and tightens her hold on her. She glares.
"Taylor. You. Suck." She says and he laughs nervously. He notices I've walked back in and pats his lap. I blush, but walk over none the less.

"You work today right?" Taylor asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Yea, but then I'm off till next Monday." I smile.
"Perfect." He grins. Where's your brother and Anna?" I ask.
"Not sure." He shrugs. As if on queue, Anna and Alan walk in with multiple cups of coffee.
"I told you!" Anna shouted when she walked in.
"Ugh fine." Alan grumbled and gave her a dollar.

"What'd you bet on?" Chris asked.
"Whether or not kyle would be here. Oh and we brought you a coffee." Anna smiles at me.
"Thanks." I smile back. She hands out coffees to everyone. She has on a pastel purple scarf and a pale pink long sleeved shirt with faded blue skinny jeans.