The suspense breaks!

We hugged each other and then he pulled away. I loved the feeling of him in my arms. I loved the closeness that we shared. I loved the way he looked at me in an admiring manner; his eyes had an unusual sparkle. He smiled to me, a genuine smile! His dimples seemed a lot more perfect than the usual and I felt so light in my heart after we shared the hug. I loved it when he said that he cared.

“Emily, this may not be the right time may be but I really need you and Drake in the living room right now”, the voice of Tristan broke the amazing moment that I had right now.

I nodded to him and Drake held my hand as we made our way downstairs. I really didn’t know what this was, I mean it was not friendship, it definitely wasn’t, and the way he would treat me was something…something really more than that. Whatever it was, it made me feel special and I loved the feeling of being around him.

As we entered the living room I saw everyone sitting around and waiting for us. I sat on one of the empty chairs and Drake sat beside me. He immediately held my hand once again when he sat. I loved his warm hands.

“Emy, you have to go and meet Mrs. Smith, she sent a mail to me and she said that she wanted to meet you…Drake will go along as he has promised to be the one who would protect you”,Esthar said.

I looked at him and nodded.

“You will be leaving in about half an hour, take your second letter along with you.”

“You’ll wouldn’t want to hear out about it?” I asked.

“We would want to know what’s in it, but you are supposed to read the next letter as soon as she gives you the piece of knowledge”, he said.

 “ok” I said.

Drake and I got ready quickly and I carried a few dresses along, if at all I changed my mind and wanted to stay with her for some time, well that’s what I thought. Drake too carried a few dresses along, he says wherever I’ll be he’ll stay along.

We reached at Mrs. Smith’s place and were exhausted by the extremely long drive. I and Drake drove turn by turn. Aqua gave us her SUV. Once we entered the house she greeted us warmly and to my surprise Tiara hugged me tight and said, “I have missed you so much.”

I slowly pulled away from her taking in the awkward moment and smiled back. She just smiled at me and mouthed ‘sorry for being a bitch’ I chuckled at that and mouthed ‘I love the bitch’ to which she gave a wide grin. I went to my room and placed all my stuff on the bed. Drake to my surprise placed all his stuff in my room, he pulled out a camping sleeping bag which he had brought along and placed it on the floor, “In case we stay back, I’ll sleep on this in your room.” Well that was more like a decision that was rubbed on my skin. I just nodded to him and we made our way back to the living room to find Mrs. Smith sitting there with a worried look on her face.

I went to her and tried to comfort her by pulling her in a hug. “Whatever it may be Mrs. Smith, good or bad…just say it, I will not make this difficult for you I promise”, I said.

She smiled to me and gestured me to sit on the chair right across her.  She gave me time to settle. Drake sat on the floor beside me placing the back of his head on my lap and leaned a little bit, when he finally settled Mrs. Smith gave me a weak smile and got ready to spill out.

“Emily, your mother was a great friend and Harry my brother was really dear to me.” She paused and I gave her time. “I made a big mistake darling, I - I  really loved him…and I didn’t know his intensions…I didn’t know that he would.” She stopped saying as tears streamed down her cheeks. “Kayla wouldn’t have been in such conditions, Corby might have survived you know.” She said. Now I could feel the tears build up. Drake lifted me from the chair and placed me on his lap as he tried to comfort me. I was still giving all my ears to Mrs. Smith.