Flashback (Second)

Hey guys sorry for the lack of the updates, I have been moving. Doing cross country and football. And also working on two other series!
Also if you are wondering here is what's going on in this part of the series.

Painless (main character) was apart of the twelve friends. You will hear about them again.

Kitty and Val were also in the twelve.

The others I will explain later.

Mike, Oscar, and the kids in the alley know each other and will come up again.

And finally you will know more about how the disease started. So stay reading and keep these thoughts in mind.
_______________________________________

"Come on Painless lets go." Painless shook his head and turned back around. Troy and Marcus were confused. Why was he staying.

"This school is easy to defend, me and Levi will do fine here, right?" Painless looked over at Levi. Who had his teeth chattering. His baseball was bloodied.

"Pain come on, remember the rule we follow." Troy said quickly trying to turn Painless's mind over.

"Rules are meant to be broken. Just remember every thing I taught you and you will do fine."

Troy nodded. "Well, just let us know if you want to change your mind." He tossed a radio at Painless.

"What about Kitty and Val?" Troy asked uncertain.

"They will be fine. They now how to look after each other..."

"Troy, Marcus, let's go their coming!"