Rebellion

The following events happen 45 minutes before "Blood Rain"

"What the hell...." The blinds were opened of an old abandoned house.

They were in the rich part of town. All houses here were big and had a whole ton of space.

"Get our boys out there and speak to all the groups around us." The kid turned around. His name was Mike. He was in charge of this site.

"Aye aye sir!" Trey nodded running down stairs his hood bouncing off his shoulders. Any day Trey could beat Mike in a fight. But since Mike's build was more full. All the kids looked up to him.

Mike walked across the room, down the stairs and into the basement. Which they filled with food and weapons. He heard footsteps of their best fighters.

Trey, Jacob, Gabriel, Jonathon, Jessie, Phillip, Jack, and Devin. Followed by them was Oscar, Mikes assistant. Mike looked at all the faces and smiled. He knew that together they could do anything.

"Everyone saw that large mass of grunts, yes?" Mike said his voice cool and calm. The boys nodded.

"They is enough of them to tear down this place...so we need to fight them off until the little ones can leave." Mike nodded to Oscar. "Get the girls to carry the food a far distance away, then grab some volunteers to help defend against the grunts...and kids." He knew first hand what kids can do when desperate.

Oscar nodded and ran upstairs. Mike looked at the rest of them.

"Gear up and form a group outside. Join with the other groups." He turned taking a double bladed Axe and a leather jacket then walked past them to the front door. The kids around them hurried to their jobs.

Mike was surprised when he saw a large group of kids in front of them. All carrying a large assortment of weapons. Some with hand axes, and some with rocks and shovels.

They surrounded a large stocky kid who held a sharp hatchet.

"Where'd you come from?" Mike nodded to the group.

The boy grinned showing his brown sharp teeth.

"We lookin' for a fight, these scavengers gonna take out food." He smiled and swung his hatchet toward the grunts.

The kids around him did the same. Behind them Mike saw behind them, were young girls in short party dresses carrying babies.

What the hell...

Mike turned seeing his soldiers march out.

"Well your going to get a lot of fighting." Mike said his voice suddenly fell short.

Ahead he saw a small group of kids run out, half of them bleeding. The other half fell dead before they made it to them.

A little boy with a large machete over his shoulder doubled over gasping.

"Their are strong ones in there...." He then passed out the machete falling with a clang.

Mike picked up the boy and set him down against the tree.

"Alright ! Formation !" Mike waved his axe high. He then turned to the captain beside him.

"What should we call you?"

The captain shrugged and then smiled. "Rebels."

And then turned to the grunts. They kept shuffling toward them. Their faces covered in boils and blood. They threw body parts around each taking some bites then passing it along. Others were fighting killing the weaker ones. Mike always wondered why they always fought.

But not much time to think. They were just a house away. Mike hoped the girls were almost done. Then Oscar ran out a sharp narrow dagger in his hands. He nodded answering Mikes answer and stood beside him.

Behind the kids another group of kids joined in. These wearing all black and carried clubs. With them small other groups all ragged and ready. Mike sighed. He couldn't command all these kids. And it would be harder for him to command his own troops.

Then excitement over took him. He pictured the meat as he sliced through it.

He grinned and raised his axe and turned around.

"Ready...?" His voice booming.

He turned back and nodded to the captain next to him.

"Take it to them !" He sprinted swinging his axe down into a grunts skull splitting it open. He set his foot into its body pulling it out. Then slammed the butt of his blade into another's jaw sending blood over onto the ground.

He glanced seeing Oscar bringing a grunt down with his knife. Mike went over the same thoughts over and over as he hacked through the group. Up,down,up,down,up,down. One by one they fell beneath him. He saw the captain next to him huffing as he sent two down with his large machete.

But the street widened here and the grunts, with there numbers a lot bigger then the kids. Formed a U around there group. Some managing to drag the smaller kids into their ranks ripping their bodies.

Mike huffed as his adrenaline was almost up. Sweat blocked his eyes and each swing became harder and harder. He noticed that the captain wasn't by him. Instead he was behind him fighting three grunts off as they bit into his shoulders. Mike cursed and heard him yelling something. He realized he was asking Mike to kill him. Mike nodded whispering.

"Sorry mate." And sent his axe through the captians skull. He cursed himself and turned back. The kids were now in the middle of the group but two smaller groups of grunts joined in surrounding the kids.

"Tighten up!" Mike screamed his throat hoarse. Slammed his shoulder into what used to be a teenager girl and sent her down. Then he kicked his heel into her skull. He made three kids duck and swung a wide arc. Sending two grunts down. His armed screamed with pain but he ignored it. He realized that he couldn't return the axe and it cut through his arm.

Blood sprayed everywhere and he ripped a bandage out of his pocket kicking a grunt back while mending his arm.

He saw Jessie, a tough fight crazed. Kid fall his shovel stabbing into a grunts skull as it ripped into his leg. Three more joined in and Jessie screamed as one pinned his arm down and watched them sink their hands into his stomach. His eyes rolled back as he fell back, dead.

Mike punched and kicked at the grunts. Their rotten bones making it easy to snap. They clenched their jaws and snapped their jaws at him. He saw that his group was thinning. Half of them were being eaten or torn apart. The others were only managing to defend themselves.

His thoughts ran through his head. He didn't want to leave the fight, and leave his mates alone to die. But he also didn't want to be ripped apart by these animals.

He pulled them all close. Only ones left were, Oscar,Trey,Jonathon, and Jacob.

He shoved them out of the group then ran out himself.

His eyes watered as he knew he abandoned the whole group. "Oscar hurry up and open that damn garage." He turned seeing the rest of the kids fall getting killed. And far back he watched a grunt bite into the boys neck which Mike just pulled to a tree.

I'm such a coward...

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed it. I'm sorta having a problem remembering characters and I have state for Cross Country so I couldn't update when I wanted...Okay Bye (^o^)/