Ch.26: Sakura

• Dedicated to My readers, btw this is my fav chapter^^

The minute Kakashi left I awoke, my head spinning a bit.

"Hey sleepyhead." Neji teased as he made his way to me.

"You traitor! You could've helped me!" I yelled as I swung my legs over the bedside.

"I was too busy laughing my as* off." He grinned.

I scowled and let my feet dangle over the bedside.

After a few minutes of silence, Neji sat down next to me. 

I refused to look at him, as childish as it was, he was still a traitor.

He cupped my chin and looked at me, his light lavender eyes searching mine.

"Are you mad?" He finally asked.

"Betrayed and annoyed, yes. Mad? Almost." I answered, still trying to look at the ground.

He sighed and got up, pulling me by the hand.

I was gently yanked up.

He sighed and gave me a hug.

It was weird, since he embraced me like he was going somewhere.

"Why are you hugging me like you're leaving?" I asked, pretty curious on what the f*ck is going on.

"Because," He sighed.

"After I help you break out of here to make up for the 'traitorous' act I've commited, I'm pretty sure Tsunade's going to banish me to the deepest pits of hell." He said sorrowfully.

"You'll help me?" I exclaimed.

"Of course. Isn't it considered wrong to not help a fair maiden in need?" He questioned.

"True statement there." I replied, still trying to keep my excitement under control.

"Remember when you told me what happened with Sasuke when he was taken down during the bell test?" He pressed.

"Yeah?" I answered, trying not to make my 'yeah' sound like a question and failing miserably at it.

"Oh gosh Sakura.  I may have to re-think letting you out. What was the key word I just said?" He stated while shaking his head.

"Key word.." I murmured.

"Bell?" I guessed.

Neji shook his head and sighed.

"Down?" I tried again.

"Bingo." Neji smiled.

"But aren't there rooms under us?" I inquired, feeling very confused.

"Wow. I'm surprised you didn't even notice. Sometimes I think you act like Naruto." Neji smirked.

I thwacked his head.

"What did I not notice?" I growled.

Neji held his hands up in a surrender sort of way.

"Alright, alright. Your room has been under a genjutsu for the past 8 days you've been here, Sakura." Neji informed.

I felt my jaw drop.

Genjutsu?

"But it could only be detected if someone had special eyes like me, or Sasuke. You think your room is on the 14th floor when in reality, this is floor 1." Neji continued.

"When did you notice?" I asked surprisingly calm.

"When Kakashi did his genjutsu, I felt as if the genjutsu's power was too much just for making you fall unconcious. I scanned the room quickly and realized I felt the strength of two genjutsus together." Neji finished.