Ch.34

• Dedicated to All the people who vote on chapters<3

Enjoy this update! :)

By the way, the quote is from a man named Sun Tzu, from The Art of War.. Found it online.. By the way, also, I've edited this for those who read it first before. I added some more things so you may want to re-read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stumbled over something and ended up sprawled over the trunk of a very sturdy tree. I have no idea where I am, but I do know one thing.  I don't want to go back to Konoha. 

Slipping into a position where I hugged my knees to my chest, I stared at fallen leaves, skidding all over the ground.

I realized, if I went back to Konoha, I'd just be regarded as the heartbroken girl. The one who everyone would pity. I don't need their sympathy.

I blinked, a fresh set of tears falling down to the ground.

For about a month, I've been no-where. 

Not with Samantha, and not with Konoha.

Just alone.

I wasn't an idiot, I just needed some space.

After Sasuke left.. Things were much more complicated. More unclear. And although I'd never admit it out loud, depressing.

I, Sakura Haruno, was depressed because of a boy.

Looking at the ground I shook my head. Samantha would be dissapointed in me. Hell, everyone would be. I'm running away and not facing them, which is what a coward does.

Cowards don't deserve to live. Guess I'm the exception then.

Of course, I was still eating, practicing, and breathing.

I mean, what good would me being starving, lazy or even dead do? Nothing. So that's why I decided to promise myself something. As long as I'm alive, I might as well do something.

I sighed quietly and took a deep breath, taking in the cold air. Instantly, I regretted not eating something earlier in the day. Guess with all the training I might've forgotten to.

Ignoring the sound of someone nearby, I let my eyes shut.

Maybe what I needed was for time to still just for a little bit.

I have enough to spare anyways.

"It's raining." My Inner remarked quietly.

Drops of water landed on my face, and for once, it wasn't my own tears. Enjoying the feeling of the rain, I settled against the tree for a much needed trip away from reality,

The wind started to pick up, moving my damp hair over my face. I still kept my eyes closed. This wind won't stop me from trying to..

What was I trying to do, anyways?

Forget? Relax? Just.. Be alone?

The last one wouldn't be hard to do, I already am.

A clap of thunder could be heard and I jumped. But not because of the sound.

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar face.

Lightening started and illuminated the dim trees. It was a boy, maybe a couple years older than me, his hand was currently pushing my bangs out of my face.

I tried scrambling out of his reach when I realized I was as far out of reach as I could get.

Acting on instinct I threw a kick to his side.