Some Bad Boyz

"Mr. Way and Mr. Wentz...where have you been?"

Mikey and Pete bolted through the door of their 4th period class, their foreheads beaded with sweat.

"Well, you see-" Mikey began, but Pete interjected.

"Sir, should we be completely honest? Can I get a heck yes?" Pete asked, standing in the front of the classroom. A few kids whispered "heck yes," but most of them shoved their faces in their books and pretended like Pete wasn't there.

"Anyway, the truth is we were sleeping in my backyard underneath my willow tree, which is really old and actually quite beautiful. But that's not the point of this story. We were there, and this dummy right here," Pete said, pointing to himself, "forgot to turn on an alarm. So when we woke up and realized we were late, we got dressed and actually ran to school. Like, actual, full on Usain Bolt up in here; which explains the sweat. Now, may we please sit down?" Pete asked, folding his hands together and looking up at the teacher sweetly. 

"You really expect me to believe that? Detention after school, Wentz."

Mikey came to the realization that their history teacher didn't say "Wentz and Way." He couldn't let Pete go to detention alone, when it was equally his fault as it was Mikey's.

"I-I support Pete's story! It's not a story; it's the truth!" Mikey piped up. The teacher gave him a disapproving look.

"Mr. Way...I expected better from you. But, I guess I'll have to give you detention too."

Mikey and Pete walked back to their seats, pretending to be devastated by getting a detention.

"Thanks for not making me go to detention alone," Pete whispered.

"Why would I ever do that?"

~

Frank sat with Jamia, talking about a meme he saw on Tumblr.

"Honestly, it's not even Halloween yet; why do people make such a big deal out of the spooky skeletons?" Jamia asked. Frank looked personally offended.

"I'll have you know that Halloween is the best holiday and nobody will tell you otherwise. One, the skeletons and the scary movies and just being spooky, or dare I say, spoopy, in general. Two, an amazing person was born on October 31st. Who is that amazing person, you must be asking yourself? Take a wild guess."

"Sean Connery," Jamia deadpanned.

"It's me!" Frank said, waving his hands around wildly, almost falling out of his chair. 

Gerard looked over at Frank and Jamia, longing to go over there and talk for hours about skeletons. He took a deep breath and walked over to the two.

"I heard the word spoopy; are you talking about Tumblr, by any chance?" Gerard said, poking his head in between the two. Frank smiled, but Jamia scowled.

"What's the big deal with skeletons?!"

"They're spooky," Frank and Gerard said in unison. Their eyes widened.

"Now, that was some spooky shit right there," Gerard said, and Frank giggled. That little fucker giggled at Gerard. In all honesty, Frank was just trying to contain himself from screaming, because Gerard fucking Way is meme trash, much like himself. On the contrary, Gerard was just in awe at the fact that him and Frank were most likely to become friends over a fucking meme.

"You know, Gerard, you're such meme trash it's not even funny. You're meme trash; just like me," Frank added, turning to face Gerard. The taller of the two blushed, because this was happening, they're becoming friends because of skeletons. He silently thanked the skeleton gods.

"Maybe after school we could go somewhere and talk about things other than memes?" Gerard asked hopefully. Frank was about to answer, but Jamia butted in.

"Come down to the old park and go to the monkey bars. We'll be there."

"It's a deal."

~

Patrick was the first to the lunch table yet again. He thought that maybe, today would be the day he would try to talk to Pete. He'd planned out the whole conversation in his head, making it seem like Mikey was non-existent in this scenario. He heard a familiar laugh and turned around slightly, eyes filled with hope. When he saw Pete and Mikey holding hands whilst walking to the table, any hope that Patrick had had just died. Once the pair sat down, they still loosely grasped each others' hands.

"Are you two a thing?" Patrick blurted out, immediately regretting saying it. Pete and Mikey looked at each other, suddenly aware that they were holding hands.

"I...I.." Mikey stammered.

"We're just close friends," Pete said quickly. Patrick shrugged, then returned back to picking at some string cheese, not bothering to actually eat it. He took quick glances up at Mikey and Pete, and felt waves of jealousy come and go. He wished he had a friendship like theirs. Truthfully, Patrick wished he had a friendship to begin with. But noOoOoOoOo, his pathetic little self couldn't muster up the courage to say "hi" to anyone in the hallway, or even try to join into a conversation.

"Oh my god Pete, I forgot; we have detention today," Mikey said.

"We're some bad boyz," Pete said, emphasizing the "z." 

"Real bad. Oh man, we're so fucking bad."

"Mikey Way, you soiled it. You tainted it."

"What the fuck?"

"My joke. It's tainted," Pete said, a look of disgust on his face.

"Whatever," Mikey added, a grin forming on his face. 

"Oh shit, it's like, 5 minutes until lunch is over. Why did we get here so late again?" Pete asked.

"You were dicking around at your locker, remember? You "messed up your combination," AKA you just wanted me to know your locker combination," Mikey answered, rolling his eyes.

"You know, you should tell me yours, so I can put pictures inside your locker."

"Of what, exactly, Mr. Wentz?" Mikey asked, sure of what was going to come next.

"Dicks, of course," Pete said in a serious tone.

Mikey rolled his eyes again, and waited for Pete to get his lunch bag. The two walked together inside, not thinking about Patrick at all. They left him sitting there, alone, for what seemed like the hundredth time. And the funny thing was, Patrick started to not feel as offended as he used to. He didn't seem to feel anything anymore.

yes yes julia is updating frequently now praise geesus

-everyone who's reading

anyway since it is almost the day of spoopy ((halloween)), filled with spoopy scary snoteleks and costumes. you should comment what you're going to be for halloween because that would be cool and i want to see what you guys like

((i'm going as bill cipher from gravity falls if anyone cares))

vote/comment if you feel like it

~tato