Chapter 44

I full storm of tears flood from eyes and fall onto his soft skin, I feel an ache inside my body and it will never go away because of all that I've done. "I love you," I whispered in his ear "I love you."

"I love you too," I heard someone whisper back to me. I lift my head to see these emerald green eyes slowly open to see me. "Hiccup!" I screamed in his face. He laughed at me. "Your, your alive. You're alive!"

He sat up and we embraced each other in huge hug that could last forever and ever. We let go and he pulled me, his delicate lips touched mine. I didn't pull back just pulled in harder. I wish this moment would last a lifetime.

"HICCUP!" We broke apart to find Rapunzel running towards and fell into us knocking all of us to the ground. Shortly afterwards everyone was in embraced in a huge hug. "How, how are you alive we watched you die?" Jack asked.

"Because of Merida's curse-" we looked around to see Hope walking towards us. "Please tell me you haven't all forgotten," we all just looked at each other confused except for Hiccup.

"Merida's curse could only be broken by a true act a friendship because Zarina quoted that the curse can only be broken with something she never had. True friendship." We all looked at Hiccup. "You broke the curse, for me" tears were falling from my face again. "Because I love you,"

"But that doesn't explain Hiccup?" Jack continued. Hope carried on "But because Hiccup and Merida felt something more for each other Merida was also able to heal Hiccup with one more act of her powers, " wait a minute. "My tears that fell on his face," Hope nodded at me.

We saved each other.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.