Chapter 12

The next day came and the night before Fear didn't appear and if you ask me if it a relief. I had a good night sleep with no distress. Just like before. BUT there was one thing that I had on my mind, there was a full moon coming and that meant my first blood moon. I kept saying to myself that it was going to be alright. I mean for one I can control my powers so what could possibly go wrong.

Today all my lessons were with Hiccup which was good. It made me feel happy and burst of enerrgy that flows through my blood which I never felt before. That weird did I just say that. When it got to lunch we sat in the dining area near the window not so close to everyone else. Then I saw Rapunzel come through the double doors and she spotted me looking at her so I looked away btu as I did I got a glimpse of her talking to Jack and then he and the others walked off except her.

Rapunzel's Point of View

I walk through the double doors to the dining area for something to eat and then I notice Merida and Hiccup sat near the window talking. Then Merida laughs and then looks straight in my direction. Then I hear laughter coming from my other angle, it was Jack and everyone else. I had to think really fast what should I do sit with Jack or sit with Hiccup. Why was it such a hard decision to make? Just choice one Rapunzel... I quickly turn around "Jack hey you got here why don't we eat outside today cause its such a lovely day yeah," he looked at me confused but nodded anyway. I pretended to follow him outside but then went the other direction. To Hiccup and Merida..

"Hey um Merida, Hiccup is it alright if I sit here with you?" I asked nervously. "Yes of course you can," it was Merida who spoke surprisingly. I slowly sat down. And then it was silent. It was annoying me so I broke it "Okay Merida I have a lot to say to you okay but the first part is I'm Sorry. Like a really huge big fat Sorry. Your not a bad person because you haven't done anything wrong and the only reason I did all that, its gonna be a terrible excuse, but it was because of Jack. When your friends with him its like you have to do everything that he wants. BUT I'm taking a stand for myself and I've decided that I am going to help you get through everything." whoa that was hard to get out. They both looked at me with shocked faces.

<Back to Merida's Point of View>

The silence was deafening it needed to break and the person who did so was Rapunzel. Surprisingly. She started speaking directly me and turned my head to see Hiccup smiling. I turned back to her and then she finally stopped me and Hiccup just looked at her with the same expression, Shock. She just did a huge apology to me to my face. "Thanks, I'm sorry I don't know to say just thanks," I stumbled. She did a big sigh and then smiled. That was when we all started speaking.

"So what's going on?" she asked. Hiccup told her everything Fear everything. "Wait did you say Fear," we both nodded at her. "I dunno if it will help but it was a myth about Fear being real and all but so is this but it might not be if Fear is real and all-," "Just get to the point!" Hiccup interrupted. "Okay okay, Fear has a sister her name is Hope and they both live up in Heaven and all they are angels. But then Fear did the thing that angels should never do and that is kill another one of them. She she got exiled down to Hell. BUt she escaped from there and now wants to take over this world as her own." again we looked at her with surprised faces. "How do you know all of that?" Hiccup asked her "Have i been living under a rock, no. My grandparents told me," we both looked at her confused "Look it was a bedtime story okay like i said i dunno if its true," "well there is only one way to find out?" Hiccup said turning to face me.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.