Chapter 32

Elsa's Point of View

It was scary I will admit it but luckily it wasn't as dark as I thought it was going to be. I kept following where the little light I had down the tunnel, to me it looked as if I were in a cave. Rocky walls and all but who knows it could be anything. I got near the end of the tunnel and I began to hear a voice. A girl's voice, a voice which I recognized. I slowed down my pace and listened to what they were saying. "WOW is that what she told you. No that crystal makes you see what you really wanna see what your heart is telling you. Oh but one thing she did get right is that it will let you control whatever you wish but also control people, who the hell does she think she is telling me lies like that I mean Fear always tells me the truth she was only saying that to get me off trail. Stupid person in my opinion thinks she knows right in the world when she doesn't what a stupid person I hate her."

I couldn't believe my ears that's when I turned round the corner and my suspicions were correct it was Merida. "Now where on earth is that stupid crystal I can't see it anywhere. UGH maybe it isn't even here and they were both toying with me all along. Has to be a sister thing. But I need that crystal, and I need it quick." I slammed myself up against the rock wall. She wants that crystal, to maybe control or harm the people that has been mean to her. This is bad this is very very bad. I turned back round the corner and I could see that she had found the crystal. I leaned in closer to get a better look but I trod over some of the rocks which made a noise. This caught her attention. I quickly turned round the corner and made a runner.

Merida's Point of View

I was getting irritated now I couldn't find the stupid crystal anywhere. I decided to give up and try another day while out the corner of my eye I see a glisten or a sparkle. I turned to look in that direction and true I was correct that was a sparkle coming from that direction. As I got closer I could see that it was indeed the crystal I had been after all along. I went to grab it until I heard a sound come from behind me. I saw a shadow run away from where they were standing. I ran in the same direction but they were gone. But I wanted to know who they were so I carried on running down the tunnel out into the exit where the door closed behind. Too late now I shall have to get the crystal another day. I'm sure Fear won't mind. But what my question is, who was that watching me behind the rock wall?

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading and please vote thanks.