Chapter 11

"Fear come out I need to talk to you. It's important!" I called out in my so called dream. Then she appeared in front of me "I heard you call," I nodded this was going to be hard telling her but it had to be done, "Listen Fear um I knew you were at my school today..." she stepped back and gave me the expression of what ".... Look you made those people at school look at me like i was their worst fear...." she came back "I have no idea what you are on about," I looked deep in her eyes and then suddenly without knowing it I pulled out the pictures I had in front of her then her expresion changed on her face. "Okay so maybe i was at your school today so what they were being mean to you I wasn't just gonna let that happen now was I. I care about you Merida you need to know that," I sighed then I understood at least but I said to her that she shouldn't do it again. She said that she wouldn't and I believed her.

I went to school the next day and told Hiccup everything. "I still don't think you should trust her I'm sorry," I gave him a look and he just rolled his eyes. "Look its just doesn't seem right to me thats all," I looked away from him but the place I looked was straight at Rapunzel, Hiccups friensd she kept looking at us well more like Hiccup. In fact she had been doing this for a few days now starting to freak me out a little. "Hey um Hiccup I'm gonna go to the library to study see you later," he looked at me with confusion in his big emerald eyes. Stop it Merida again. Then I walked off straight to the library. I walked straight past Rapunzel and when I looked back she looked at Hiccup who started to follow me. He completly ignored Rapunzel.

"Why did you wanna come here?" he asked me I looked at him "cause I want to study," he gave me a look of I know your lying "Whenever you come here that means there is something wrong so what's up," I looked into his eyes then looked away and told him about Rapunzel. "Your worried about her, look I will talk to her don't worry." I smiled at him and then he gave me a hug. We studied in there for a while then decided to leave he went to the door while I went to get my stuff and while I was doing so I noticed Fear in the corner. Maybe what she was doing was working feeding off my fear to become reality. I went to the door and could hear Hiccup talking to someone it sounded like Rapunzel yeah it was. I decided to interfer.

<Hiccup and Rapunzel's Conversation>

<Hiccups point of View>

I left the library while Merida went to go and get her things. But as I did so I felt a huge force push me up against the wall. The same force when Merida pushed me against the wall. I looked up once my head banged on the wall. "Punz what the hell!" I shouted in her face. "What do you think your doing?" she questioned while releasing me from her grip. "What do you mean?" she sighed "You know what I mean, I mean you and Merida. If Jack finds our-" "So what if Jack finds out..." I interrupted her. "So what about what he thinks if I'm hanging around with Merida thats my choice I don't have to do everything that he wants Punz plus you know that," she started to get funny I could see it in her eyes.

"Listen Hiccup Jack will kill you well not literally because your his best friend and he doesn't want to lose you. Luckily he hasn't noticed what your doing because I have been covering you. Your right too I don't want to always listen to Jack and Merida isn't a bad person I can see that but no one else can..." whoa that was a huge speech to say to me. "Then why are you still listening to him and if you think that Merida is not such a bad person then try and make and effort with her," I said by giving her some advice. "So why are you hanging around with her?" I gave her a look of I'm sure you already know and I'm sure that I have told you, "Because she isn't a bad person everyone picks on her when she hasn't done anything wrong and she needs a friend and I don't want Jack picking on her anymore because if he does he can pick on me too."

"Punz if you feel the same way as I do about Jack and about Merida then you will take my advice and take a stand for yourself," Merida then came out of the library door "Are you ready?" she asked me and I nodded and we started to walk away "Punz think about what I have said okay," I turned around and said.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.