Chapter 26

Hiccup's Point of View

We went back to Hope's house and banged on the door. "OPEN UP HOPE WE KNOW THAT YOUR IN THERE AND WE KNOW THAT YOU LIED TO US, COME ON OPEN UP!" surprisingly she opened first time "She told you," we pushed passed her and replied "Yeah!" we said at the same time. "Why, why didn't you tell us we could of handled it?" she sighed and walked across to the other end of the room. "What was I supposed to say, I felt ashamed for what I did, how was I supposed to word it. If I help you, you die I didn't want that," Me and Rapunzel looked at each other then looked back at her "We can take care of ourselves now tell us something we might need to know cause she won't hurt us," at least that was what I thought. And hoped at the same time. "No I won't I am not risking your lives cause little do you know I do care about you, all of you. But I will say watch out Fear will do anything to make Merida go dark and to get you out of her life so just be warned again," she pointed to the door as to say now can you please leave. So we did and besides it getting late anyway.

Fears's Point of View

The next morning Merida got out of bed and came down for breakfast. It looked as if she got no sleep at all that night. "Hey Merida, just wondering but did you get any sleep last night cause you look well tired," I asked her, She looked at me and replied "No I didn't I was just thinking, all night," I looked at her confused then questioned "About what?" the look on her face was I'm too tired to talk leave me be she. I gave her my concerned look and she opened up and said "Thinking that maybe he was telling the truth," i looked at her and asked her "Who is he?" but i knew exactly who she was on about. "Hiccup I've been thinking there has to be evidence or proof to what I've been told surely," I went over and sat next to her. "Yeah maybe who knows and there is only one way to find out anyway." She smiled at me then left the house for school.

Back to Merida's Point of View

I headed off to school trying to block everything out of my mind. But it just wouldn't leave that was all that I could think about. I didn't know if I trusted what Fear said to me last night but what else did I have to go on. Maybe I should ask again but what good would that do except from hearing from both sides of the story, then that would make me even more confused. Urgh it doesn't matter anymore. I went into school and prepared myself for the worst. But nothing happened so now I just had to wait for what I could find in the school.

So far it was good until I saw Hiccup and Rapunzel and the rest of the group going to their lockers. Once Rapunzel and Jack got their stuff they went to Hiccup's locker and as soon as he opened it out fell on the floor was a knife but also a note that fell on the floor with it. I rushed over to them and by the time I got their I took the knife out of his hand including the note he picked up.