Chapter 37

Hiccup's Point of View

We made our way down to Hope's house and we knocked on the door. There was no answer, so we knocked again. This time it opened. "What do you guys want?" she asked we made our way in without asking "Okay just come in way don't you," we didn't apologize cause this was serious business.

"Okay you probably know why were here don't you," she sighed and sat down and replied "Yeah I do, so she got the crystal right," we nodded and I replied "While hurting Punz in the process," she sighed again the said "Well I'm sorry there is nothing I can do for you except telling you that she will control Merida to make her do whatever she wishes and that means killing you in the process. So good day to you and goodbye," and with that she pushed us out of her house.

Well that went well didn't it, but to me there was something she was telling us. But before I could say anything to any of them there was a big flash of thunder and lightening. Above we could see a huge cloud, the colours of purple and blue and tint of green. That's a thunder cloud I've never seen before. "Un Hiccup what is that?" Anna asked me. I shook my head then replied "I have no idea."

Before any of us knew it we started running in that direction. I had a good feeling though about what was happening. Merida and Fear. As we got closer I felt a weight push me down to the ground. I turned around and it was Jack, I gave him a look of confusion. He then pointed in the left direction behind the rock and I was correct it was Fear. But Merida wasn't like she used to be, her eyes were a dark blood red.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.