Chapter 29

Hiccup's Point of View

I wake up with someone standing in front of me. I couldn't get a clear image of who they were until my eye sight became clear again. Standing in front of me was Hope. Wait a minute Hope what was she doing here. "Are you alright?" she asked me while helping me stand. "Yeah well I think so," I replied while waking up the others. "I saw everything that happened so I did a spell so no one could see you all unconscious I mean that would cause such a fuss," I smiled as a way of saying thanks.

"Hold on you said you seen everything, what happened of not getting involved," Rapunzel spoke up out of the crowd. It was true last time we seen Hope she told us that she wasn't going to get involved just to keep us all safe. "That doesn't mean I'm not going to keep and eye on you all. I am not going against my sister but I will do my best to keep you safe is that a crime," she has a point there a good one indeed but she cannot just come and help us for simple reasons while Merida could do a full attack for Fear wanting to take control of the whole world. That's just not right, not right at all. "Okay so let me get this straight you will help us for some simple tasks while your sister wants to take over the world and get rid of us in the process," Jack took the words straight out of my mouth. "Okay fine you may have a point but just be grateful that I helped you and you didn't have to put up such a fuss," and just like that she vanished.

Why did it feel so good, why and why do I want to do it again. This isn't me but then down deep inside I feel like it is the true me. But then I feel like its not the true me. Fear believes that they deserved what they got and I do too but then don't. I just don't have a clue who I am anymore. Fear is helping me control my powers better now since what I have done. But I feel like she is helping me for something different. Something to be prepared for like an attack or something like that. I just guess I will have to wait and see. I trust Fear, and she trusts me so I believe that everything will end up fine in the end.