Chapter 3

Twice in one day I smack straight into him, why? That's what I keep asking myself. I forget about it, I was thinking it was probably just nothing. It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. But something happened that night. I thought it wasn't a dream because it felt so real. Right in front of me was a girl. She was beautiful. Long green leavy flowery dress that went down to her feet, and her hair was tied in a side braid. The colour was different from what I'd ever seen. It was rose red colour but just a little brighter.

"Who are you?" I called out to her. She looked up at me and replied "Hi Merida, you don't know me but I certainly know you." I was a bit freaked out by that comment. "Okay but that doesn't answer my question, who are you?" She started to walk towards me and then I got a clear view of her. Again her dress was amazing better with close up view but her eyes were sparkling red like her hair. It wasn't a dangerous red colour, it was a friendly red colour. It really suited her. "My name is Fear, and I want to be your friend," she said to me. But suddenly before I could say anything else the scene became blurry. I was back in my own room, my own house.

I just forgot about it again, too much had happened in one day. I just said to myself that it was my mind playing tricks on me. Maybe I was right but something in my gut was telling me something else. Something that was saying trust what was happening around me. I didn't want to think about now I was too tired so I decided to go back to sleep and think about it in the morning.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading