Chapter 1

Now you know the whole story and you know that its mine and that I'm Merida. Your probably wondering what's next. Well I carried on with my life, did what I did usually. Although I lived alone and did everything myself. But the worst was school, I hated it. I was a loner just like Zarina, I had no friends, everyone would pick on me. They all knew something was up with me, besides who wouldn't they all know the story so of course their is something wrong with me. But why did it all change for me? Why me? That's why I'm different from my family in the past.

It starts off with just another day at school. We have the groups, the Nerds, the Lazy people, the Musical people and so on but the one that stands out the most are the Popular people. They are called, Jack, Elsa, Hiccup, Anna and Rapunzel. In my opinion they are stuck up. Think they are top class but really they are just like any other pupil in this school. Plus they are the one's who really bully me ie Jack. He is the worst.

I go into class and sit at the back of the room, this is gonna sound weird but cause no one wants to sit by me the teachers let me have my own seat at the back of the class. Out of the way of everyone else. Stupid in my opinion, also it's a bit rude. Though today I may of been sat by myself but I could see someone kept glancing back at me. I could never get a look at the face but I memorized the what they were wearing so I could see if they were in any of my other lessons.

I keep my distance from everyone at lunch. That way I don't get bullied, so I go to a place where no one will ever set foot. The place where Zarina died, I know I said she died in the middle of the village well I leave school and come back. Teachers don't notice and not even the students. Which is perfect for me cause I feel free sat there.

I go back to the school and go to my next lesson and find that the person who was in my last lesson was in this lesson too. I kept a close eye on them but didn't make it too obvious of what I was doing. They kept doing it, first clue was that it was a boy that was a start. The next part was obvious because we turned at the same time. The person who kept looking back at me was Hiccup......

Comment on what you think so far with chapter 2 I know I put this as chapter 1 that's because the first part was introduce it and all. Anyway thanks for reading.