Chapter 20

I didn't know what to do who should I trust. Hiccup has been there for me and everything...was that all a lie. But would Fear lie to me as well, Hiccup always told me to worry about her but was that all a trick as well. I don't know what to do who to trust. And I thought I was starting to get along with people. Guess I was wrong.

I went back home I wanted to be alone so I was hoping that Fear wouldn't be there but unfortunately she was there sat on the sofa and as I opened the door she came running towards me. "Oh thank god your back I started to get worried!" I pushed her away and she looked at me with concern in her eyes. "Look I just need to be alone right now so could you go," I asked her politely "Okay but I just wanted you to know the truth that's what friends do for each other," then she disappeared. She is very convincing but I still dunno if I should trust her or Hiccup.

I decided to go to bed hoping that this was all a dream, that it all happened in my head and with that thought I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep.

Fear's Point of View

"Hope, Hope, Hope where are you? Come out I need to speak with you," then she appeared to me "What do you want?" she asked me I smiled at her "Making sure that your not going to interfere that your keeping your promise," she looked at me then said "If i was going to interfere still do you think that Hiccup would know about what you told Merida, the lie you made up no he doesn't know so the answer to your question is no I am no longer interfering with your plan," that was good news for me to hear and now Hiccup will find out the hard way. "Thank you Hope," she gave me a fake smile then disappeared.

I got up the next morning and I still felt the same as I did before I closed my eyes that meant that it wasn't all a dream as I hoped it would be. I didn't wanna go to school but I knew I had to otherwise I wouldn't get the answers that I wanted. I need to hear both sides of the story.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading