Chapter 17

<Rapunzel's Point of View>

Jack, Elsa and Anna left once they had breakfast which I thought was a good thing so Merida could get her head around things. Soon after though me and Hiccup decided to leave. Before we left Merida called "Hey Hiccup, looks like you didn't lie to your mom after all," he laughed and then we left. The sun was shining and it was so hot never felt anything like it before. But then it just disappeared and thats when we noticed it wasn't the clouds or anything like that, it was a person. And that person was Hope. Wondered when she was going to be back and pay a visit. "Remember me?" she said to us both "How could we forget, Hope," Hiccup replied back and we all smiled at each other.

We went back to the cafe that we went to last time we saw each other. Sat in the same seat as well. "How did it go last night?" she asked us I looked at Hiccup a bit confused "Excuse me were you following us. Again. I thought that would of stopped cause you have met us now," I had to say that. She laughed "Have you forgotten our conversation already, no I'm here for Merida remember so of course I was going to be there last night but I'm not going to barge into her house and be that person no one knows except you two understand," I just slid down in my chair that way I understood and it clearly showed as well.

"So how did it go?" she then asked again this time I didn't even interrupt. "We had a few complications but it went fine she controlled it which was a good sign but then passed out cause we all started to argue," Hiccup answered her. "Wait WE who else was there with you?" she sounded confused "Ooo looks like the little angel doesn't have eyes and ears everywhere like she thought," I said under my breath but obviously she heard for she gave me a look. I looked away I didn't like the look on her face it kinda scared me. "It was Jack and everyone Elsa and Anna and no one else promise," she sighed "Could of guessed that," I laughed. I got up and quickly left because I didn't wanna get sparked with magic or something. I never knew what the rest of the conversation was about.

I got back and she was gone great I should never of left but at least Hiccup waited for me before he left as well. As I came closer he got up with his back and we made for the door "So what did you say under your breath," I laughed "Well all I said was 'Ooo looks like the little angel doesn't have eyes and ears everywhere like she thought'," he laughed and so did I "What did you guys talk about?" he sighed and looked at me "Apparently Merida is not in danger of becoming under the control of Fear and might kill us all, as if in my opinion," I gave a little laugh "Yet you've, we've come this far and your gonna stop believing right at a serious moment," he looked deep into my eyes and just laughed again. I swear that's all we ever do.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.