Chapter 33

I ran back to the house expecting to be alone because Fear is usually out during this time doing who know's what. But no she was there sat on the sofa watching what looked like tv. She never watches tv. Once I entered the room she noticed me straight away. "Did you get it?" she asked I shook my head and sat next to her. "There were complications, but I shall get it tomorrow I promise you that," i promised her. I will keep that promise of course but by the look on her face she wants it badly, i can tell.

It got late and I decided to go to bed so I night while she stayed watching tv. But I wasn't going to bed, I couldn't get Hope's words out of my head. So I searched up the crystal that I was finding to figure out what it does for myself. It took a while I will say that. But then I landed on the same webpage me and Hiccup were on when I was searching up Fear. There it was last time we just had a quick glance at it and now it was something important. It wasn't a very big crystal at all but it was the same colour as Fear's hair ruby red but a darker ruby. I was scrolling through, couldn't believe what I was actually reading. All that Hope and told me was completely true. She never lied to me but told me the truth.

The next morning came in the end and I didn't know what to believe. I went downstairs to find that Fear wasn't there anywhere to be exact. I went back into the living room and she was sat there on the sofa just like last night. "Hey you know that crystal you told me too look for does it do exactly what you told me it does?" I asked while stuttering. She looked up at me with a concerned look on her face. "No it doesn't that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I told you lies about it because I thought that you wouldn't go and get it for me because you would to frightened too or something," well that makes sense. She was just trying to protect me that was all. I hugged her and off again back to the park I went to get the ruby red crystal.

When I got there I felt a weird presence in the atmosphere like, like someone was watching me. I got to the same place it was last time and it wasn't there. I searched the whole area and nothing. It wasn't here no where to be found. "Are you looking for this?" I turned around and I was right someone was watching me, more like a big group watching me. It was Hiccup.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.