Chapter 41

Merida's Point of View

This was too easy for me; they are too weak to fight me. Jack on the other hand is well is a bit of challenge for me. With that stupid secret of his. Ice. Of course I should have guessed I mean come on Jack Frost.

But still I've practised and I'm stronger than him, so I can beat him. "Alright no this is getting on my nerves!" I called out. I was preparing to create a huge fire wind until "STOP!" I turned around; he was standing in front of me. "Stop," he said it more calmly.

"So you decided to show up then Hiccup, mostly to face your death and then their deaths I presume." I laughed. He started to walk towards me, I could see Rapunzel appear out of the shadows and I heard Jack call "Hiccup what are you doing," Rapunzel went and held Jack back.

Hiccup on the other hand kept walking towards me "This isn't you, it never has been and never will be, your better than this I know you are-" I cut him off "Your wrong this is who I am and always have and will be-" But little did I know I was stuttering. What?

"-No this isn't you because I've seen the real you and this, this is not it." He kept coming towards me, slowly I got my bow and arrow out, "Remember all the times we had together, remember when I saved your butt in school, remember how I saved you from getting ran over, remember when I sat with you in our lessons-" they just kept coming and coming I couldn't take it anymore,

"Remember when I sat with you at lunch, remember when I helped you in the library to find out information, remember when I helped you find out who was in your dreams and took that photo for you, remember who stayed with you that night on your first blood moon and is right here now with another," he was standing right in front of me now.

I could feel his breath on mine "Remember please, you wanna know why I did all that for you because..." he stopped and kissed me on the lips. The taste was sweet and I couldn't pull back. I was entranced in what he was doing. But as he kissed me I stabbed the arrow through his heart.

Suddenly a flush of memories started pouring through my brain. Everything we did together, how much I cared for him and him for me. How much I loved his emerald green eyes?

How much I loved him?

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.