Chapter 16

I wake up led down on my bed and the sun was shining through my window. No one was around. I blinked a few times to then see Fear standing in the corner of my room. "What are you doing here?" I asked politely. She came and sat on the edge of my bed "I came to see how you did after last night," I looked at her like how come you care now I needed that last night. "Why I mean I had the popuar group from school standing in my room arguing and then I collapse onto the floor because of them. Why didn't you help me?" she sighed. Well of course she would its Fear were talking about. "I didn't help because I wanted to see if you could do it by yourself and well you got through it and lets just say that when you think of something happy you can control what you are feeling," I went over to her and fell into a hug I guess I forgave her but after all maybe she was just trying to help me.

I went downstairs to get something to eat and there in my kitchen was them all from last night. What the hell were they all doing here, still? So I asked them "What are you all doing here still?" they all looked at each other before they answered and that's when i noticed Hiccup and Rapunzel were on one side of the room while Jack, Elsa and Anna on the other. "We liked to say that we are sorry, massively. After what we seen last night shows that your not dangerous only when someone annoys you and you get angry and we notice now that that was all us. So we are sorry," Jack said. Wow never excepted that especially from Jack speaking for the other two as well but for himself too. "Thanks for the apology and I forgive you and don't worry about it I understand why," that easer saying than I thought it would be.

They left after they had breakfast here but Hiccup and Rapunzel stayed "I'm sorry if I caused trouble last night it was my idea to bring them here but I didn't want them to barge in like that, so I'm really sorry," it was Hiccup I turned to look at him "That's okay I think it helped actually so you did the right thing," I went over and hugged him and I felt him give me one back and we stayed there for some time before Rapunzel did a little cough. They had to leave then but before they left I called "Hey Hiccup maybe you didn't lie to your mom after all," he laughed and they left. Once they left I only just realised that I actually liked the company.

Although I did know one thing which did keep me company Fear was becoming reality more and more by the minute because I got to see her during the day but only faintly. This was good news I hope anyway.

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading