Chapter 6

I know that it was late at night and all but I had to figure what this girl was doing and who exactly she is. With the name Fear there must be a history behind it or maybe of who her infact. I leapt straight out of bed and headed for my laptop. I switched it on so i had a bright light shining in my face. My eye sight was gonna get bad if I kept doing this as a regular thing.

Anyway skimming round my room searching for what was called My Family's History/Past Book. Stupid I know but it keeps a record of what my family have been through and what I have been through. Me though I am different from all my family I seem to be the only one who has been able to control my witch powers. Weird huh. Apart from that I found it on the top shelf. Right at the back, which was just great thats where all the dust was plus I haven't even used this book in ages so it is even more dusty.

I slammed it onto my desk where all my resources were, I typed into Google anything to do with my history while skimming through the book. Nothing in it said anything about a girl named Fear. Skimming through the internet still nothing. So no one in my family had an encouter with a girl named Fear. How strange I thought to myself.

Without thinking I started to type in the girls name Fear and see what would pop up. Or even if anything did. Surprisingly something did. I clicked it and there was a whole page about the name the history and then at the end, there was a picture. It looked exactly like her, tall, slim, red ruby hair, flowing tree like dress that landed down by her feet. Everything that i seemed to notice in my dream.

I was starting to think maybe that what i was seeing wasn't a dream after all. Maybe it was planted there by this Fear. As I was reading through there were quite a few sentences that stood out to me such as Take over the World, Know your Fears, Untrust worthy, Manipulates you, Don't trust this Girl if come in contact......

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.