Chapter 36

I headed back home and Fear was sat on the sofa looking nervous, but when I locked the door she looked up and ran and pulled me into a huge hug and wouldn't let go. "Hey you okay what's wrong?" i asked her slowly pulling her away to stare into her eyes. "You were gone for so long I thought that something might have happened," then she pulled me back into a hug "Haha its okay I'm fine and before I forget here you go I got the crystal for you," I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to her.

She looked at me then at the crystal and gently took in from my hand. But she still had a nervous look on her face. By the looks of it something was still bothering her. "Something is still bothering you I can tell, what is it?" I asked in the end, also to end the silence which is stressful. "What happened down there Merida I felt a terrible force in the atmosphere but for me it felt good but for Hope it would be a bad one," I sighed and replied "I think you know don't you," she looked up at me and said "I do but I wanna hear it from you." I took a deep breath and I told her what I did to Rapunzel and what Hiccup did to save her life.

"But the best thing about it Fear was that I enjoyed every moment of it," I finally said to her. She smiled at me and replied "See how much fun it is when you can just let it go Merida with your powers you have control over whatever you wish," I laughed and just nodded as my reply.

Hiccup's Point of View

We were at Rapunzel's house where she was lying on her bed asleep while me and Jack were downstairs sat on the sofa. "What are we gonna do now Hiccup?" he asked finally breaking the silence. I looked up at him "I dunno I guess we can't do anything now can we she has the crystal that is supposedly dangerous and can control anyone which is great so for all we know is that she can use it on us," I then crashed my head onto the table to block out everything around me.

"There is still one person we can talk to Hiccup," I looked up to see that it wasn't Jack who was talking to me it was Rapunzel who was standing under the arch by the door. I gave her a confused look I didn't even ask why she wasn't in bed resting just gave her a look until she carried on "We can go see Hope because she will have the answers that we need I know she will."

Comment on what you think so far and thanks for reading.