For you I would

Camila had been checking the bags, listening to Emily's excited rant for twenty minutes when Sam burst through the door, followed by two officers.

"Sam?" asked Camila confused walking out of Emily's room.

Turning to the officers, Sam said,"Please check the house. Were going to the hospital."

"What's going on?" asked Camila panicking.

Sam climbed the stairs quickly, and said,"I don't exactly know. All I know is someone followed Bianca and Lauren into the forest and then I heard a crash. I don't want you to panic, but I need you and Emily to come with us, and we'll head to the hospital. If something's wrong then that's where they'll take them."

"Oh my god!" Camila shouted scared.

Sam gripped Camila's shoulders and ordered,"Camila! I need you to calm down and get your shit together! Your pregnant and if you start stressing right now you can go into early labor and that's exactly what Lauren didn't want. Now breath."

Camila took deep breaths, and calmly nodded her head in understanding. She had a baby inside her, and that's what she had to focus on if she wanted to make it to full term without any problems. She would lose her mind if she had to tell Lauren she lost their baby because she couldn't focus.

"Okay, grab Emily and lets go." Ordered Camila calmly.

Sam nodded and scooped up a worried Emily, as she helped Camila down the stairs slowly.

-------------------------------

When Lauren made it into the ER doctors tried to help her and she swatted their hands away angrily.

"Help my daughter damn it I'm fine!" Lauren shouted angrily.

Doctor's took the teen quickly, as Lauren followed behind them, limping.

"We need to take her to the OR and remove the glass from her body. She has some on her skull and we need to get her blood now." The doctor urged as Lauren shouted,"Do what you have to! But she better be alive when I see her!"

"LO!" Camila and Sam shouted running towards her panicking at the blood coming from her.

Another doctor rushed towards her and said,"They're taking care of your daughter, but we need to get some blood in you. You've lost alot already, I don't know how your standing."

Lauren was about to protest, when Camila shouted,"Lauren sit your ass down and let them help you!"

Lauren followed the doctor and bit out,"I want a update on my daughter as soon as you know anything!"

The nurses around them nodded frantically, and rushed to the OR. Other nurses approached her wearily, and started to hook her up to a blood bag, as doctors looked her over.

"We have to pull the glass from your leg, but we'll give you something to ease the pain." The doctor said quickly.

"She need to take her anxiety pills." Camila urged panicking.

Sam pulled out the spare bottle she took from her car the second they parked in the hospital, and Lauren took it before the doctor could protest.

"If you don't want her to have a heart attack you'll get over it." Sam said aggressively glaring at the doctor.

"I want Meg Holmes now. Call her, I don't care if they have to fly her here, I'll pay for it, but get here here!" Lauren shouted angrily.

An urse rushed to a phone, and quickly started making arrangements.

"Lo what happened?" Camila asked as the doctors started to inject her with pain medication.

"Bianca's father. Rammed the Van and we flipped. Got into a fight, and Bianca almost killed him. She lasted a long time before the cops came, and then she passed out. She's in rough shape from the crash." Lauren said almost proudly as she talked about how strong their daughter was.