Smiling down at family

"How did she hide it? Why didn't she tell us?" asked Camila frustrated.

"If it were me, I wouldn't tell anyone either. Sure explains Camren though." said Arin shrugging.

"What do you mean?" asked the girls in unison.

"Camila and Lauren had a hard time starting out and dealing with cyber hate the most. Imagine if they knew about Lo? And if it were me and I was trying to hide it, I would be scared that outing my self as gay would make it more obvious. She wasn't ashamed of the idea of Camren, she was ashamed for the world to find out about her." He continued whispering, so the kids wouldn't hear.

"Why not at least tell us? We would have understood?" said Ally sadly.

Troy shrugged and answered, "I think you get so used to leading a double life, that coming out and saying who you are is harder than just telling your best friends a secret."

Camila listened to his reasoning and felt sad. Poor Lo, she had more to deal with than they had originally assumed.

"Do you think Dinah knew?" asked Camila quietly.

"I think if she did, she wouldn't have told us. DJ respected peoples privacy. She wouldn't out someone like that." Ally said.

The girls pulled up to the Diner called Harmony and everyone got out. Ally was the first through the door and she let out a loud, "Oh my god."

When everyone entered they were speechless. The Diner was called Harmony, and it truly was. It was every Harmonizers dream. It was painted in light pink, and had old fashion diner booths and stools. The walls were painted with each of their faces, as the walls had old pictures of their touring days. The diner was a tribute to them and their friend ship. Emily walked up and stared at the picture of Dinah smiling, as fifth harmony played in the back ground. Camila walked up to an old juke box that held each of their albums in it, along with playlists with each of their names, with their favorite songs on it.

The customers in the Diner had watched them smiling. They new the owner well, and knew this was the first time these girls had entered her place. A waitress came to them and said, "A family booth?"

The girls nodded mutely.

She directed them to a long L shaped booth and gave them their menu's. They ordered their drinks and looked at the menu's.

"The 5H specials?" read Normani curious.

"What is it?" asked Camila scanning the menu to find it.

"It doesn't say, It has each of our names, and says if your a real harmonizer you'll order it and know." read Ally confused.

"I wanna try it!" said Normani with a grin.

The girls agreed reluctantly.

When the waitress came back they each ordered their names, and ordered from the kids menu for the kids.

"Our names are on here too." said Troy amazed.

"It says 5H men." Arin said smiling.

The men followed the girls example and ordered their own names.

"I wonder what it is." Ally said wistfully, her cravings had gotten a bit extreme lately.

Three waitresses came carrying trays.

"Camz's banana dream." The waitress said giving Camila a triple stack of Banana pancakes with a side of extra banana slices.

"Normani's flaming inferno." The waitress continued, handing Normani a bowl of chicken wings with a plate of her favorite sides.