Revenge isn't always sweet...for some

The day after Lauren and Camila's first date......

Austin slammed the door to his house in a rage. That stupid bitch thought she could break their deal because of a brat? No, he would make it to where she had nothing. He was on the phone with his lawyer as he stepped into his kitchen, when suddenly his phone completely died.

Confused due to having full battery an hour ago, he tried his house phone, which also didn't work. Pulling out his laptop, from his traveling bag, Austin when to turn it on only to see it completely fried and dead.

Panicking he ran towards his office, and looked at everything seeing nothing out of place. He looked at his safe and moves the cabinet he had placed in front of it.

Typing in his code, he opened the safe and rifled through his documents, looking for the contract he had made Lauren sign, and came up empty.

Flinging the papers in a rage, Austin looked at a post it note on the door of the safe that read, "Karma is a bitch."

The blood flowing in his veins boiled, and he felt murderous. Calming himself down, he realized he needed to get to the label for their meeting. He would take care of that bitch one way or the other. He was Austin Mahone for christ sakes, and he had gathered enough power in the industry to destroy people if he wanted it done.

Grabbing his keys, he left his mansion smirking evilly at the fat contract waiting for him, and decided he would think about that green eyed bitch's note later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strolling into SYCO RECORDS, Austin smugly looked at the irritated assistant desk clerk and said,"I have a meeting with Simon."

The clerk nodded quickly and said,"Mr. Cowell and Ms. Lovato would like you in the conference room as soon as you get here."

Austin smirked at his importance and strolled towards the all too familiar doors. Seeing the entire room filled with the board, along with many important artist, Austin smiled widely, thinking something great was about to happen.

Before he could greet anyone, Simon waved him to his seat.

"We have many things to discuss Mahone, the sooner we get started the better." Simon ordered in his usual arrogant manner, which quickly offended Austin but followed instructions non the less.

"Now that every ones here. Demi inform Isabelle to do what I asked of her." Simon said smiling.

Demi smirked smugly and started to text on her phone. Having made sure the message was sent and read, Demi looked up at Simon and said,"We're good."

Simon stood up and looked at the room full of seated celebrities, and label representatives.

"Here at SYCO every artist, every employee we hire, is like family. We choose you, and help make your dreams come true, with our own sweat and tears. We in our own way, look out for each other, and respect each other, because only we can understand the lives we all lead. Celebrities are given a type of power in the world, a type of respect. Some of us however, are undeserving of that respect. Some of us, do things so stupid, so cruel, that we can not over look the choices we allowed them to make by making them who they are today. So with this great power we help you achieve, it is VERY important that you all know that we can also take it away." Simon said glaring at Austin.

"You Mahone are the lowest form of dirt that ever walked into SYCO records, and it is my pleasure to inform you that you will no longer be welcomed at this label ever again." Simon spat viciously.