Surprise visitors

The family fell into a rythym again, and things were starting to feel some what normal. Now that Lauren was mobile, even with her cane, her and Camila both relied on each other to raise their girls.

Bianca was blossoming with her new relationship with Olivia, and was spending a lot of her extra time being a older sister to Emily.

The teens eighteenth birthday was spent in a huge celebration at the Jauregui house hold, and had a gathering of almost a hundred people. Her band mates, softball team and other friends scattered the Jauregui backyard, and as Camila and the girls came in and out of the house bringing food and drinks to the surrounding tables.

They had arranged a DJ, and since the weather was getting chilly, had bonfires throughout the five acres of Jauregui land. Presents were piled high as the teens poured in, and the men were working two grills to make enough burgers and hot dogs to feed the masses.

"Jeez how many people did Lauren invite?" asked Ally giggling.

Camila grinned as she shook her head at the mass amount of teenagers in her backyard and said,"Well, pretty much everyone. Bianca wanted something small, but I think that was mostly her hesitance of us making a big deal about her turning 18. I think she secretly wanted something awesome, and just didn't expect for anything like this to happen. Lauren scoffed at her keep it small statement, and proceeded to orchestrate a rave."

Normani snorted and added,"Girl this party is off the hook. Even our birthdays weren't as cool as this. I'm starting to wish we did X factor after high school like Ally here. We clearly missed out on all this fun stuff."

Camila shrugged and said," I don't. I was a total loner, and awkward kid. I didn't have many friends, so my life after X-factor only got better. Although I could have done without the hate in the beginning, and I would love to erase Austin from my relationship resume."

Ally squeezed Camila's shoulder in support and said,"Trust me Mila, we all wished we could erase him from our past. But look around, despite his idiocy, we wouldn't be here without him. So in a way, it was a bit of a blessing. I just wish Dinah could see this. She always loved a good party. And I personally am a hundred percent sure, she would have loved Bianca. Bianca may have some personalities traits of Lo, but I swear she has some Dinah Jane sass in her too. Maybe Emily is rubbing off on her." Ally shrugged with a smile as she carried three bags of chips to the table.

Camila laughed as she looked over at little Emily, who was running around with Bianca's softball team with a ball and mitt, and said,"Maybe their rubbing off on each other. The other day Emily asked me if Dinah would mind her liking playing sports instead of singing and dancing."

Normani and Ally awed together, smiling at Bianca lifting Emily in the air as she pretended to tag her out.

Normani placed plastic silverware on the table and said,"What did you say?'

Camila shrugged and responded,"I told her that her mom would be proud of her no matter what she did, and that Dinah just wanted her to be happy."

"You guys are doing well with her Mila. I was nervous at first with Lauren being how she was at first, and you never really having kids, but I shouldn't have been. You guys are like the perfect team. Dinah was a genius." Normani told the smiling brunette.

"I agree. Emily is happy, and she wouldn't have been if she had stayed with Dinah's family. They love her a lot, but she wouldn't have gotten the attention she needed. She has you and Laur, a sister in Bianca, and our kids to keep her company. She is doing well, and I'm happy that we could make sure she was taken care of." Ally added smiling at the girls who were laughing and playing together.