Trial part 1

The weeks following the wedding were both blissful and strained. The married couple and their family and friends were happily going about their lives, business as usual, but trial was putting a strain on them, because Austin's lawyer was trying to make it as public as possible.

"Austin Mahone's trial starts this friday, and Mahone's Lawyer Mr. Greg Harris has been removed, and replaced with representative Tom Williams. Williams has been famous for his conservative list of high profile conservatives, and his track record in the court room is impressive for his creative arguments. Unfortunately for the Mahone's victim Lauren Jauregui, he has petitioned for an open court room, giving the trial the audience that the prosecution has been fighting to keep privately to the courts. It was granted on the grounds of his celebrity status, and approval of the idea." A Chelsea Briggs announced angrily.

"Come on Chelsea, it's his trial. Shouldn't he be allowed to have it how he wants it? I mean if he wants the world to know what went down between him and Jauregui, its his right." Ryan Seacrest stated playing devils advocate.

The look on Chelsea's face could melt ice as she responded,"And what about Lauren Jauregui's rights? SHE is Mahone's victim! There is no doubt of what he did, Mahone just wants a audience to this freak show for his own pleasure. He knows Lauren Jauregui has been away from the spot light for years for a REASON. Now he just wants to twist the knife. Victims rights are important Ryan. But I'm not worried. Word is Amy Riley, woman's rights activist is working with the prosecutor, and with her liberal track record should even the odds a bit. He may have been allowed an open court room, but he was denied a change of venue. His lawyer fought that it wouldn't be a fair trial due to Lauren's favoritism in the county the crime took place in, but Miss Riley argued that the polls showed Lauren's favoritism around the country to be astronomical, giving a moot point in wanting a change. This trial is a gonna be a dog fight. In my opinion I hope the dog with rabies loses."

Lauren turned off the TV in the living room, and faced her friends in family annoyed.

"This is going to be a circus." She said angrily running finger through her hair.

"We got the change of Venue denied Lauren, that's a major win. He's going to be tried by your people. That's huge." Amy encouraged smiling lightly.

"The judge can still over rule any decision. And the judge for this is republican Tim wells. That's not encouraging." Lauren shot back in frustration.

Camila walked towards her wife, and started to rub her shoulders. "Babe, I know this sucks. But no matter what he broke the law and he's going to be put away. This fight is about whether he spends years in prison or in a mental ward." Camila said quietly.

"I don't want him to be in a mental ward Camila! He's not ill! He's just a bastard. I want him rotting in a cell for everything he's ever done to me! I'm tired of just accepting his shitty behavior, I want him to pay for the things he's done the way he deserves." Lauren said angrily walking out of the room.

Camila sighed as she sat next to Amy on the couch. She was worried about Lauren. She wanted Austin to pay too, god did she want him to pay, but Lauren stressing herself out was not going to help, if it landed her in the hospital with another heart attack.

"She's going to be okay. I'll talk to her, just worry about keeping yourself stress free, because the last thing we need is to take you to the hospital this early in the pregnancy." Amy stated getting up and to follow Laurens trail.

"Will you make sure she takes her meds?" Camila asked anxiously.

Amy smiled and said,"Sure, if you promise to go relax in the bath or something. I need you relaxed if we're gonna get Lauren through this."