Revenge is sweet for the deserving

Lauren laid in her hospital bed annoyed.

She glared at the two attorneys and three officers that were standing in her room, waiting for her own lawyer to arrive.

Camila, Sam, Ally and Normani sat near Laurens bed, tense. The sheriff said they would need a statement, but this felt like more than just a statement.

"Who are you?" Lauren asked the arrogant blonde man she didn't recognize.

"I'm Mr. Mahone's representation." The Lawyer answered with a confident look in his eye.

"Then what the hell are you doing here? Do I look like that Dorito boy?" Lauren spat angrily.

"Since Mr. Mahone has mysteriously lost his non disclosure, we will be searching for it throughout the investigation. When we find it, it will show that Mr. Mahone was emotionally unstable, due to your contract breach costing him his job. Which would make you dually responsible for his actions." The lawyer replied arrogantly.

"So you're just going to try and pin the fact that that idiot drove all the way from California to shoot Lo, on her? Are you stupid or just heartless?" Camila shouted furious.

The lawyer shrugged saying,"What ever it takes to win."

"Clearly you're dealing with the wrong clients, if you have to resort to ruining innocent victims lives." Amy said with a smile as she entered the room.

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief as she took in the brunette with green eyes in a sinful body, hidden in a professional suit that fit her to perfection.

"Good to see you Rach." Lauren said with a grin.

"Don't start your shit with me Lo." Amy said pointedly, before turning the officers and Lawyers in the room with a battle ready grin and said,"Now who do we have here?"

Her confidence threw the men off, but deeply impressed Camila and the girls as they looked at her with admiration.

"I'm the prosecutor in this case. Names Arthur Whitman."

"My name is Greg Harris, I'm Mr. Mahone's attorney." The scowling man from before answered with a disgusting smirk, as his eyes raked over Amy's luscious body.

Ignoring his perving, Amy took out the non disclosure and handed it to the police.

"This is the non disclosure you seem to be using in your case, well a copy of them anyway, the originals seem to have oh, vanished." Amy said with a smile.

The sheriff took the paper as the other lawyers tried to get look.

"Why would you hand over a paper that could send your client to jail?" asked Mahone's attorney.

"Oh Lauren won't ever see jail time, or so much as a slap on the wrist, that I promise you. Your grounds for suing, and using the defense you have against my client is null and void." Amy said sitting next to an open seat by Camila completely relaxed, as she leaned back, crossing her legs sensually smirking at the men who were blatantly staring.

"We have the paper here! We have ever grounds to sue!" Greg responded with arrogance.

"What you have.. Is a copy. You can't sue for monetary value from a copy. Even if Mahone himself said it was a true copy, you can't sue without a original. Now as for your defense; it only would have worked had Lauren broken the non disclosure clause in the contract." Amy said smirking.

"She is currently with the people she signed her rights away to be near! She broke it." Greg said smugly, causing the prosecutor and sheriff to glare at him in disgust.