Insecurities

Camila watched amused as Lauren paced the clinics room nervously. Lauren was running her fingers through her hair, and Camila thought if she kept at it, it would eventually start falling out.

"Was she this nervous last time?" asked Normani amused as Ally smacked her arm in a scolding manner, but couldn't contain the giggle bubbling insider of her.

"Oh yeah. You should have seen Lo wait for the results. She was hysterical. I actually got it on my phone." Bianca said grinning.

Camila's eyes widened at the teen and she exclaimed,"Really?"

Bianca nodded as Lauren shot her a glare. "Oh yeah. Either Lo was going to be pouting and disappointed or freakishly happy. Either way I thought it would be something to laugh at, so I got the security footage from the office and emailed it to my phone. Look." Bianca said, pulling up the video for the girls to see.

When they saw Lauren jump up excitedly screaming yes, they awed as Lauren glared blushing.

"Remind me why we pulled you out of school for this?" Lauren stated childishly.

"Because that's my sibling in there and I've been involved since Mila's first puking. Besides, I begged Mila, and she gave you the puppy eyes and pout, and we all know how whipped you are when it comes to the pout." Bianca shot back smirking.

"That's so true." Camila cooed making Lauren blush deeper.

There was a knock on the door, and Meg walked in smiling.

"Well well, looks like I have a full house. Is Lo pacing the floor like a nervous father?" Meg said snickering.

The woman laughed, further embarrassing Lauren, as she stomped her way to the seat next to Camila pouting childishly.

"I take that as a yes. So momma how are we doing?" asked Meg smiling.

"I've been good. My blood pressure is back to normal. Thanks Meg for coming all the way out here for this." Camila said gratefully.

Meg snorted waving it off.

"Are you kidding me? Nora said if I come back without knowing the sex, she'll ban me from her pie for life. I don't know about you but that's a risk I'm not willing to take." Meg said giggling.

Camila perked up at the sound of pie, causing Meg cover her mouth as she laughed.

Licking her lips Camila looked at her hopefully. "Did she happen to send you with any?" Camila asked giving Meg a pleading look.

"Oh my gosh who could say no to that face?" Meg exclaimed throwing her hands up.

Lauren nodded in agreement. "I know right? It's so pathetically cute. Gets me every time." Lauren huffed, giving her wife an affectionate smile.

"So that's a yes?" asked Camila beaming an excited smile.

"Yeah, Nora sent me with nine pies. Three for the house and six for you. I've got pecan, peach, apple and cherry." Meg said chuckling at the desperate look now in Camila's eyes.

"I love that woman." Camila sighed happily.

Normani, Bianca and Ally burst into laughter, clutching their sides.

"Oh my gosh Mila, your worse than any pregnant woman I've ever seen with a craving. You'd make Lauren drive all the way to Nora's for one of her pies." breathed Normani trying to calm herself.

Ally noticed the way Camila avoided their eyes, and the amused smile on Lauren's face.

"Oh my gosh, you actually made Lauren drive to Hope for a pie?!" squealed Ally laughing.