Plans of revenge

Demi walked off her flight from Texas and was surprised to find Simon walking out of the terminal from California.

"What are you doing here?" Demi asked confused as Simon approached her.

"I don't know, Ally called me a week ago and said it was quite imperative that I arrive with you for your concert. Apparently the girls need to discuss something with me and you." Simon said, hiding the worry in his voice.

Simon and Demi both were at the start of the girls careers, and had been mentors to them for years. They were like their parents in a way, and cared about them all very much.

"Okay well I see the girls so I guess we'll find out." Demi said as Ally, Camila and Normani approached them.

"Hey girls, I've missed you."Demi happily exclaimed as she embraced them.

"Ah my girls, you've grown I see. Especially you Ally, pregnancy makes you radiant darling." Simon said with his boyish grin, embracing the girls as well.

The girls said their greeting and happily made small talk as they led them to their van.

"Where's Lo?" asked Demi.

"She's at the shop finishing the final touches on Simon's car. It should keep her busy until tonight." Camila said smiling.

"You want her busy?" asked Simon confused as he met Demi's mirrored gaze.

"Normally no because she works too hard, but today we need her out of the way." Normani replied as they loaded their bags into the Van.

Normani slammed the trunk as the others wordlessly got in the van, and made her way to the drivers side buckling her seat as she started the car and pulled away from the airport.

"Okay girls what up? I'm assuming you wanted to talk to us without Lauren and that it concerns her in some way. And how did you find her? You didn't ask us so we know no one else could have told you." Simon asked curiously.

"Well, before we get into why we need to chat with you, we should start on how we're together again until we reach the house. That way we'll have privacy, and trust me what we have to tell you will shock you and it's better not to get in an accident, because you will flip out." Normani answered.

"Okay now I'm worried." Simon said leaning back into his seat.

"You have good reason trust me. So this all started at Dinah's funeral...." Ally started. She proceed to tell them of Lo's surprise appearance, the reading of the will and its conditions. Their move, Bianca's addition to Lo's family and the how things have been going so far, including the jobs they start next week.

They finished a few minutes before pulling into Laurens house, when Ally turned to Camila.

"Mila, call Sam and Bianca. Make sure they keep Lo busy, tell them we'll explain later. I don't want her randomly showing up while we're talking." Ally ordered.

Camila, doing as the Latina said, hung up a few minutes later as they exited the car.

"Where are the kids and the boys?" asked Demi.

"The boys are at the shop, Lo's been training them to work there, and the kids are at daycare." Camila said unlocking the house.

They led the themselves into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

"Mani will you start some coffee? This is going to be a long day." Camila asked as she pulled some snacks from the cupboard, taking a seat.

Once everything was situated Simon broke the silence.