Hospital and more

I woke up in the hospital with a worried Zac next to me. I didn't remember much of what happened, only that I had so much pain in my stomach the night before and Zac brought me to the hospital. It was six months now. A few weeks ago we heard it was going to be a boy, I won our bet. Zac kept saying I was the one who said it was going to be a girl, but he knew he was lying and laughed about it when I said I would not let him change the dirty diapers on his own. From then on we had much fun making the room ready for our baby boy to come. We loved to see how it all worked out and became more beautiful every day. Now he was sitting next to me and holding my hand, looking like I was going to die. I opened my eyes slowly and he immediately whispered my name and hugged me.
"Hii baby" He said.
"Hii" I whispered back with a small smile. I was happy he was here.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm fine. I'm happy you're here"
He smiled and stroked my hand with his thumb. At that moment a nurse came in. We both looked at her and she asked Zac if he told me already. Zac shook his head. The woman sat down on a chair next to the bed.
"Hii beautiful. You're fine and your kid is fine so there's nothing really to worry about. I just have to tell you that if this will happen again between now and a month, we'll have to bring the kid earlier for safety."
I looked at her and at Zac.
"Is that dangerous?" I asked.
"It's not dangerous, it's just important that he will be taken into an incubator immediately when he's born."
"Okay" I answered.
"You can go home now if you feel fine."
"I do" I looked at Zac.
"Let's go home than" he said.
The nurse left and me and Zac went home again. I tried to act normal, but I couldn't because I didn't want to get my kid taken away from me immediately when he's born. I was scared it would happen again and stressed about the way how. Zac felt it and comforted me. I was happy to have him with me and I knew I could be very grumpy the last time, but he still kept calm and took care.
Another 2 weeks passed and things were actually going great. I was just afraid of anything to happen, but beside that I was good. The room was almost done, just a few little details left, but that was not so important. Mom and Dad came by a lot and helped us. The bond between Zac and my parents was getting stronger and I was really happy to see that. At night in bed Zac told me how he'd laughed about my Dad and how my Dad hugged him to say he was a good man. I agreed with my Dad, he is a really good man. My Mom was over excited and it sometimes annoyed me and it made me stressed, but I knew she meant it in a good way and Zac and I laughed about it when we talked about it to each other.
Then there was the day of the premiere. I swear, you can't even imagine how nervous I was. I didn't know what to wear and how to act in front of all the cameras and so many people. I tried to plan it all in my head, but at the end it was all so different, I never expected it to be like that. I chose a beautiful dress to wear, but of course you could still see my round belly and I was uncertain about it. I just held Zac's hand all the time and tried to keep him with me. Luckily he didn't let me go and stayed with me all the time. There were a lot of interviewers who wanted to know everything about the baby. They even asked for the name! Zac answered most, but sometimes I answered too. Zac told me what I could and what I could better not say, so I was paying attention to what I was saying all the time. When we finally sat down to watch the movie I was a bit relieved. It was a long night and I was super tired at the end. Zac noticed it so we said goodbye to everyone and went home. There were still a lot of fans who waited for him so he took some last pictures and signed some last papers and then went home with me. He also received some letters from fans. He placed them next to us in the back seat. His arm was around me and I laid my head on his shoulders to get some rest. He kissed my head and I started to feel calm. I read a piece of a letter that was on top and I recognized the name. It said "Xxx Soraya. (P.S. This letter is also for Emily pls let her read this too )"
I sat up and grabbed the letter. Zac looked at what I was doing. I began to read the letter and it was all about us and our baby. She said she was happy for us and wished us all the best. She was curious about what the name would be and if it would be as beautiful as us. I smiled when reading it and felt so honored to have these beautiful people in this world. I told Zac about this girl and how she wrote me when I just unlocked my account and how sweet she was. He said he found her a nice girl and was happy to have sweet fans like her. I took a picture of the letter and searched for her on insta. When I found her I told her that I read it and told Zac about her. She reacted the same evening that she was super happy and that I was the best person in the world. She couldn't thank me enough. I was happy that I could make such a sweet girl happy.
When we finally arrived home we got out the car and made ourselves ready to go to bed. We talked about the evening and cuddled for a while and finally fell asleep. I was exhausted but it was such a fun day.