Last day LA

We were awakened by the alarm clock at 9.30am. Actually I was already awake, cause I always wake up early. He opened his eyes and started to sing "Good morning, good morning. We've danced the whole night through. Good morning, good morning to you" His voice was soft and a morning voice but it gave me goosebumps. "Good morning, good morning. Sunbeams will soon smile through. Good morning, my darling, to you" He sang the whole song and I just listened and enjoyed his singing with pride. When he finished I attacked him with my hug. "Is there one thing you can't do?!" I said. "My talented boy"
He gave me a kiss. "Now I want to hear you sing too" He said.
"Nooo, you don't want to hear me sing. I'm not gonna sing."
"You don't need to be ashamed, it's just me."
"Maybe some other time" I replied to get rid of it. I love singing but I just don't like to sing for other people. I never sang for my parents too, only for my brother. Always when we were in the car, we sang together and had much fun. No one else have ever heard me singing.
"Yeah, but I want to hear it someday"
I nodded.
"Come on, we have to get ready! The plain leaves at 13.00 and we still have to dress and eat breakfast and get our last things packed and we have to go the the airport and omg!"
"Woaaah, easy Em. Time enough."
He started to dress in the room. I was still there and stared at him. His chest is so muscular and his arms and just his body. I was still staring and didn't realize that he finished already and he was looking at me with this smile on his face.
"Caught you!" He said. Then I dressed me and he was watching too. He bit his lip. When I finished he was still looking. I took his hand and went to the kitchen. He lifted me up and put me on the countertop. I sat there and he was standing in front of me, his hands beside me on the countertop. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, but different than first. Don't understand me wrong, I don't mean in a negative way. It looked like a real proud smile. I already loved his smile first, but this, this gave me an even better feeling. He was just standing there in front of me, looking at me. He lay his hands on mine and still didn't say anything. I was wondering where this was going to. He kissed me and then opened his mouth to talk.
"So Em. Do you uhmm, do you want to come and live in my house when we are back home?"
I really didn't expect this question.
"Woah, Zac"
"What? I'm sorry, woah. I didn't want to chase you!"
"No, that's not it babe. It's more like, you know... I mean, it's a bit fast. We don't know each other for so long, eventhough it feels like we do. But what will my parents think? They don't know how we've been with each other these days"
"Em, I think you have to let go of that. You are almost 22, you are grown up. You can make your own choices now. I know that your parents are important to you and that you are afraid you'll hurt them, but someday you have to go your own way"
I looked at him, I knew he was right but it was just such a big change suddenly. I had to think about it, also with the store and stuff. Luckily he understood me. We ate breakfast and dressed. Then we packed the last things. I stood in front of the window, watching at the beautiful sun and sea. "I'm gonna miss you Los Angeles" When it was time we went to Jen and Liz. They were also ready, which surprised me cause Lizzy is actually always too late. Our taxi arrived and we drove to the airport. I didn't want to leave LA. This holiday was the best ever and I felt I was leaving it all, eventhough I knew Zac was coming with us. We walked in the airport and the queue was actually very long. It looked like everyone was going to New York... We had to wait for a long time untill we finally could check in. This didn't take a long time. Then we went through security. Nothing happened, we were all legal.
~Duhhhh~
We sat down at some cute small restaurant in the airport and ate something before we went to our gate. We could already see the airplane through the windows, it was a small one. After waiting we could finally get on the plane. I sat next to Zac, of course. And Lizzy and Jenna sat next to each other. Zac smiled at me, it was a 5,5 hour flight so not too long. There were no clouds se we enjoyed the view of the world. I sat at the window and Zac leaned over me to see it. We watched a movie and when it was only about half an hour I became a little bit nervous about what to say to Mom. She would pick us up at the airport so she'll see that I brought Zac, immediately. There will probably also be many fans at the airport, some people in the plane recognised him, they must have posted something on Social Media. Zac was holding my hand. We were instructed that we went down. Then we arrived.