Stuck in the elevator

I grabbed Zac's hand and held it. It was dark and we couldn't barely see anything.
"Don't panic, it's gonna be okay and we're together." He said. We tried to call with the phone in the elevator but it didn't work. We tried to call with our own phones but there was no signal. "Shit" Zac said. "I think we'll have to wait here for help"
"Really? Omg, I don't like the dark in such a small space" I said. Zac made light with his phone but it was nearly empty. I hold his arms with both of my hands.
"What can we do to make it less boring?" I asked. Zac walked towards the small 'window' which wasn't really a window but it was glasses with a small notch. He grabbed something from there and it seemed to be a flashlight. He turned it on and it worked! He shone the light in my face.
"We can talk, we can dance, we can kiss. You choose" He said.
"Em, let's hang this flashlight on the ceiling so there's light in the whole elevator."
"Yeah, great!" I replied.
"But I need your help baby" He said.
"Oh okay. What should I do?"
"Well, it's too high for one person so you have to sit on my shoulders and hang it, unless you want me to sit on your shoulders, but that's not a good idea, I think" He said giggling and stucking out his tongue. "Do you think you can do that?"
"Yes of course I can, Zachary. The real question is: Do you think you can do that?"
"Easily" He showed his muscles. He bent down and I sat on his shoulders. He hold me tight so I wasn't afraid. We were a bit too high together so he had to bent while I sat on his shoulders. I tried to hang the flashlight on the ceiling but it didn't work. His face was red of the exertion and with an effort voice he said "Are you almost done?"
"Yeah, just a second, I think it succeeds now." and tadaaa, it hung. "Done, you can put me down again." He went down with his body and let me off.
"Teamwork!" I said and I kissed him. He gave me a big hug and said "I think you just liked sitting on my shoulders and see me sweat." I giggled.
"Okay, first I want to talk, than perhaps I want to dance" I said.
"And what about the kiss..."
I interrupted him.
"I always want to kiss you, all the time. So we do that inbetween"
He raised his eyebrows and smiled. We sat down in the corner, he sat slumbed and I sat against him, his arm around me.
"Tell me about that store you have. What kind of store is it?"
"I thought you didn't hear about that"
"Ofcourse I did, I hear everything you say"
I kissed him long. Than I went further with talking.
"It's my own store, it's close to my house. It's like a Home Sweet Home store with those kind of things"
"Ohh, I like that kind of stores" He said.
I kissed him again, long. Ofcourse he kissed back.
"So this is what you mean with kissing inbetween" He said while our lips were still close to each other. "Shhhh" I replied and kissed him again.
"So what are your parents and little sister like?" I asked him.
"My parents are relaxed, they didn't really want me to be an actor but since I really went for it they supported me through everything. My little sister is much younger than me and she is very stubborn, but I love her. She is really sweet and she loves hugs. She always says she misses me... You would like them! And they would like you" He said.
"So what are your parents like?"
"Well, they are regular parents. I love them really much they are always there for me. I think they are still afraid of what happened that day with me and Damian... They can't let it go and I think that's the reason why they protect me so much. But I'm grown up now and it sometimes annoys me. But I know they mean it well and that it's out of love..."
He took me in his arms and with his hand on my back he stroked it with his thumb. We sat there for a while like this and I even closed my eyes. Then suddenly there was a hard sound again and the elevator began to move. We stood up and got out when it opened. All people were waiting there and looking at us so it seemed as if they had all watched us on a tv or so. But they were all watching at Zac, they knew who he was. He took my hand and we walked past the people. Zac said hii to some of them but stayed with me. When we were a bit away from them he said "We didn't dance yet"
He put on music and started to dance. I just smiled and watched him. All people were watching.
"Come on, Em. Dance!" He grabbed my arm and we danced together. I never really do this in front of other people but I just danced like crazy! Many people joined us and soon the whole lobby was dancing! It was so amazing and everyone seemed to be happy. When the song finished, me and Zac went to my room.
"Zac, I never thought it could be fun to be stuck in the elevator." I said laughing.
"I never thought I could get a shy girl like you to dance in front of so many people on a random place. I'm proud of you, my girl." He said and took me to him, he looked down on me with his beautiful eyes.
~Thanks so much for saying that. You don't know what it means to me~
"We're leaving the day after tomorrow and I still have some stuff in my room l. I think Imma get it and I'll see you again tomorrow morning" He said.
"Sure baby, see you at ten?"
"Is eight also good? Can't miss you that long." He replied. I laughed.
"Sure baby. I make sure I'm awake."
"Thankyou" He gave me a quick kiss. "Goodnight beautiful" He said while opening the door.
"Goodnight handsome" I said.
And he went away. It felt weird, again something felt weird. Cause these two nights and days we haven't been away from each other. But I'll see him next morning. I took a shower and went to bed, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that it took so long for the new chapter. But the past few days have been reaaaally busy But here it is and I think in 2 days the new chapter will be on Btw tysm for 1k readers! I love you all Enjoy ✨