Bad without him

I was at my parent's home and went to my room. I let myself flop down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Soon I closed my eyes and thought of nothing. I was startled when my phone was vibrating. I looked and saw Zac sent me something.
"I call u "
He sent me that really fast. I was happy, because now I knew he was thinking of me right now, but I also knew that I was going to wait for that call the whole time. And yeah, that's what happened. I was waiting and waiting for that call and doing nothing and being bored. I watched some youtube videos on my laptop and checked my phone all the time. I knew it was on vibrate but I thought that maybe I didn't hear it in a way or something. Finally I got called and saw Zac appear on the screen. I smiled and picked it up.
"Hii"
"Hey baby!" He said.
"Hey" I just said again.
"Hey, I just arrived at the hotel I am staying."
"Cool baby, how is it?"
"It's beautiful. So big and fancy. I really want you to be here."
"Yeah me too"
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, it's okay"
"Okay. Else you can tell me, huh"
"I know, sweetie"
There was a little silence.
"I miss you so much already" I said. Hoping he would say the same and say something to cheer me up, but no.
"I miss you too, baby. Gotta go now, we're having dinner with the crew."
"Okay, have fun." I said.
"Thanks!"
"I love you" But he already hung up. I sighed and lay down again with my arms wide. Why was this feeling so bad. He's only been away for like half a day. I didn't want to cry, but it just happened. I felt so bad and so alone, eventhough I knew my parents were just downstairs. I pulled the blankets over me and fell asleep crying. My Mom opened the door slightly to see how I was and I woke up. I looked at her and she walked over to me. She saw that my eyes were red and knew I'd cried.
"Come here" she said and gave me a huge hug. She lay down next to me and we looked at each other. I smiled because of her.
"Mom, I love the idea of going back to work in the store again" I said with my eyes closed.
"I know you love it and I think it's good for you. A little distraction and a good friend around you."
"Yeah" I said. "Me too"
She kissed my forehead and that's how we fell asleep. I can't say I had a good night, but it was not the worst night ever so I was okay with it. When I woke up, my Mom was already downstairs. I went there in my pyjamas and saw Mom and Dad talking. I don't know what it was about and I really wanted to hear it so I came closer to grab the stuff I need for my breakfast and tried to listen carefully. They were speaking so soft that I could only hear some "s" sounds. I gave up and just made my breakfast. It was my last free day today. The store is closed, tomorrow I was gonna work again and Melody would come later to help me and join me. I was thinking of how it would be to work again. How it would feel. Most people hate to work, just like school. But I don't hate to work. I love to work, I love my work. And I knew I had to love it cause there was not much else I could do since I never graduated. So I always worked hard and enjoyed my time with Melody. It is nice to look at customers and especially how their personality is. I compare them and later on the day when we close I talk about it with Melody. We don't make fun of any of the customers, cause that would be bad and not professional, but we do discuss them. There are some regular customers and I wonder if they asked about me. It's just a shame business isn't going that good last time, but it will be okay. I slept much this day and tried not to think about Zac, what wasn't working but at least it was not the only thing I could think of. He didn't call me that day and that actually kinda hurt me. I thought of calling him but didn't want to look like a stalker or something and I thought he might be busy. But still, it hurt me. That's how I went to sleep, hurt and wondering if I can call him or not.