With our Jaden

I had to stay in the hospital for a few days and so did Jaden. Zac stayed with us all the time. After two days we were finally allowed to hold Jaden for the first time. He wrapped little hands around my finger and I felt the happiness inside. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes, just like his beautiful daddy. I just can't tell you how it is to be a Mom, you feel so much love for your kid. You're connected to it. When Zac held our little boy he smiled all the time. It was so cute to see Zac like this. He is a good father and you can see how much he loves Jaden. We both had tears from happiness. Angel came by to see her her little nephew. It was weird that she just turned ten and already was an aunt, but she felt awesome to be an aunt and already told everyone in her class about it. When she held Jaden for the first time, she could not stop smiling at him. She was talking about how small and beautiful he was all the time. She said she liked his little nose and hands and she found his feet thick. Zac and I laughed about it and were proud on our family. After some more days we could go home with Jaden. It was going better with him than expected so we could go earlier than planned. We were happy to finally go to our own house and own rooms again and we were ready for what would come. We felt the rest when we arrived and were happy to finally be together with only our family and no one else.

Time flew by and the first weeks were hard. Waking up at night because Jaden was crying. Doing the dirty diapers in the early mornings. Breast feeding on moments I felt just too tired. But the happiness kept us up. We knew this was coming so we just went through it. We spent some days outside too, just walking in the park, being a new young family. I was having so much luck with Zac, because when I didn't feel good or was too tired, he just did the things that had to be done for me and tried to calm me by laying down with me on the couch and stroking my back. He always gives me these amazing sweet kisses on my head and it really made me calm. We were having the time of our lifes. We still had to come to the hospital for inspection, but every time Jaden was good and nothing was bad. He ate well and slept well and he was just doing well. Jenna and Lizzy loved Jaden a lot and tried to come by every week to see their, what they called him, new best friend play and growing. They were also very special because me and Zac just wanted to go out together sometimes and than they would babysit and we could just have a night with the two of us. These nights were needed too. My parents and Zac's parents also wanted to babysit sometimes so we had enough people around us. Zac and I talked about how fast the time was going and everything that had happened between when we met and now. We both found it so unimaginable and we still loved each other as much as we did then. There were always some fans when we were somewhere open, but it looked like they knew that when we were together we just wanted to be together, because most of the time we just felt like normal people with no superstar actor between them. I loved the nights when we took a walk after dinner and laid down on the grass, just watching the stars and the moon. His body against mine, keeping me warm. Our hands interlocked and just living in the now. After these nights we came home again, back to our Jaden. Back to what made us complete. Our little baby boy, our sunshine and our happiness. We would take a look at him when he was sleeping and see him lying there with his small body, being more beautiful than anything in this world. We would go asleep and tell each other how happy we are and how much we always loved each other and still do. Then we would fall sleep next to each other, feeling safe and loved. Feeling like the luckiest and happiest person on earth.