Who is she?

That day, when I woke up, I didn't realize where I was. Until I turned around and saw Zac next to me. His arm was around me and he was still sleeping, as usual. I grabbed my phone and turned it on cause I turned it off last night. I saw that I was called, immediately. I unlocked my phone and saw Mom and Dad both called me many times. I threw my phone away again, didn't want the hassle. I kissed Zac on his forehead and got up to take a shower. I put his arm elsewhere gently. I searched for a towel and realized I didn't have any new clothes with me. Than just be dirty once and wear the same underwear as yesterday. I looked in Zac's closet and picked out sweatpants and a shirt. He had a huge closet and it surprised me that it was all filled! I walked to the bathroom and did my hair in a bun so it wouldn't get wet. I have never been in his house before and he didn't show me anything here yet but I could find everything quite good. I undressed myself and turned on the shower. The warm water flowed over my body and it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and thought about yesterday. I was in deep thoughts when I suddenly heard steps in the hallway. I opened my eyes again and put a towel on my body. I saw I didn't lock the door so I tried not to breath so I could hear every single sound. I quickly pulled on my underwear. Then I heard someone "Zac?". It was an older woman's voice. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do. I dressed myself into his clothes and sat down on the toilet, thinking about a plan to get out without getting caught. I was trying to, but you don't know what was going on in my mind. Who was this woman and how did she come into Zac's house? Apparently she has the key, else I wouldn't know how. Again I heared someone, closer now. "Zac is that you?" My heart was pounding in my throat.
~Please don't open the door, please don't open the door, please~
Then I heard Zac's morning voice. "Hey Mariah! I'm here, don't open that door!"
~Mariah, who was Mariah?!~
I was freaking out at the toilet, my thoughts let me think bad things. Tears were filling my eyes and I tried to wipe them away, didn't know where exactly they came from. I thought that she might be his girlfriend, but I knew she sounded too old for that. Still it freaked me out. I heard her walking to his room and then I heard them talking. "Hii Mariah"
"Hey Zac, I heard someone in the bathroom so I thought it was you cause who else can it be?"
"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you anything and I didn't answer, I was still sleeping. I have to introduce you to someone, I guess"
I was relieved, cause now I was sure it was not his girlfriend. But still I didn't know who she was, so I was not totally reassured.
"Wait, let me go first, kay?" I heard him saying.
"Sure, sure" The woman said.
I heard him walking to the bathroom and he knocked on the door. "Em, can I come in?"
I had the feeling my voice wouldn't do what I wanted so I just did the "mmm" sound. He opened the door and I saw his head around the corner. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" He asked, walking towards me.
"I was sitting on the toilet" I said, my voice still shaky.
"I can see that, sorry I didn't warn you. You must be shocked, did you cry?"
~Why did he have to see that, oh man~
"Nooo"
"Okay" he said. Then he whispered in my ear "I understand if you did, but it's just the person who helps me with my house. She comes here everyday and I should've told you but I forgot"
"Okay" I replied.
"Do you think you're ready to get to know Mariah? She is a lovely woman, no worries."
"Yeah"
He kissed me and took my hands. We walked to her, in front of the door I stopped. He looked back at me. "What is it?"
"But I look like a man right now"
"No you don't! You look like a beautiful girl who is super cute and wears my clothes which I find super nice cause than they'll smell like you"
I laughed now.
"Okay"
We walked further and I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. She stood up as soon as she saw us.
"Heey!" She said and we shook hands.
"Hii" I said. "My name is Emily"
"Hii Emily, my name is Mariah. Sorry if I scared you"
"That's okay" I smiled to her. She was like an old caring lady, I have no idea why I thought she could be his girlfriend. She looked at our hands (which were holding each other).
"So how was your vacation?" She asked to Zac.
"It was the best vacation ever" He replied and looked at me, Mariah also looked at me, smiling.
"Well, girl. You are lucky to have a boy like Zac, he is a good boy."
I smiled "I know"
And Zac was like "Oh shut up"
"I'll leave you guys alone now so you can take it easy. Do you want me to make breakfast for you?"
"No, thanks Mariah. We'll come downstairs in a minute and maybe we can make pancakes"
She smiled and walked away.
We closed the door of Zac's room and the curtains were open, you could see the whole beautiful backyard and the fence we went through yesterday night. I've seen his house before, just never knew it was his. He saw I was looking at it.
"I'll already warn you for this. There are mostly some fans there, in the trees, spying on me. So watch out or they'll see you"
I looked at him, trying to see if he meant this, he didn't.
"You stupid, I almost believed you"
I pushed him on the bed.
"You must not believe me when I say stupid things"
"Thanks for warning" I laughed.